Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200 Insurance

hemmjonny

Hi there just wanted to know what you guys think is the best insurance company for the Altezza RS200

i just phoned sky and they wanted £1900 ouch, I did a IS200 on elephant and they wanted just over £800 (witch for me is not to bad) but they dont insure the Altezza

yeah they are pritty high quotes but i am only 21 with 1 year NCB

anyone got any ideas!!!! I took the RS200 for a test drive the yesterday and i love it

thanks for you time

Jonathan

alrite mate i am 21 in the uk.i am insured with adrian flux worked out about £1000 tptf. i have 3 years no claims and if you say ur doin 5000 miles a year u get it cheapa and if u say u are joined to this owners club you get about 20 per cent discount on top.

hope that helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
try bells im 17 n i got a quote under ma dad name with 9 no claims for 1k i put it down as is200 import still same thing

Bit naughty that is, if the insurance company find out you are the main driver and you have not declared the correct model type you may find out you have no cover in place.

Anyway age does have advantages sometimes as I got Fully Comp with protected NCB, £300.00 excess, legal expenses for £270.00 for a Toyota Celsior ( LS400).

I don't know how you guys can afford to run a car these days but there again 17 years old living at home and no mortgage = nice car :whistling:

i phoned bell and i told them its altezza and the guy goes it classified as a is200 import so i will still be covered. N they wont find out if im main driver or not

Is that you as a learner driver or full licensed driver named on the policy?

Is you dad using his no claims on his own policy? If he is, you cannot use the same no claims on another policy.

Also bear in mind, that by not declaring who is the main driver, you and your dad are committing fraud, which is illegal and can lead to you being disqualified from driving if you get 6 points on your license for being uninsured.

i phoned bell and i told them its altezza and the guy goes it classified as a is200 import so i will still be covered.

is200 import = AS200 !

i went through that with Tesco's and when i spoke to them they found the RS200 on the computer and then added some 150 on the premium !

bear in mind the insurance people do legal stuff for a living and know every way how to not pay you !

just be carefully and ask yourself can you afford to lose the cost of your car if they don’t pay out !!

i phoned bell and i told them its altezza and the guy goes it classified as a is200 import so i will still be covered.

is200 import = AS200 !

i went through that with Tesco's and when i spoke to them they found the RS200 on the computer and then added some 150 on the premium !

bear in mind the insurance people do legal stuff for a living and know every way how to not pay you !

just be carefully and ask yourself can you afford to lose the cost of your car if they don’t pay out !!

Forget if you can afford to loose the cost of your own car but what happens if you hit someone elses car and write it off!!!!!! :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links