Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rs4

On the way back from my corporate do yesterday in Coventry, we came along the toll road. I spotted this lovely RS4, which to me, didn't seem standard. He absolutely tore from the stalls after paying his fee and I must admit, the sound was immense!

141220071622.jpg

They really have done well with the RS4 in my opinion, however, I don't know the nitty-gritty details but seems to be a decent motor. Any opinions?

Jamie

The RS4 is a SPECTACULAR car!

They sound wonderful from factory anyway and when you press the S button (like the BMW M button) the exhaust sounds eve nicer. Looks like a standard on that one Jamie. ;)

Better then the exterior is the interior I think - its superb. I *might* get one for half a day next year due to some work I am doing so you never know........ :whistling:

I think they're great cars, can't wait for the new one. As posted before after comparing the current RS4 with the IS-F at the Houston Autoshow I'd choose the Audi over the Lex any day on looks and finish alone. The new one has to have the edge over the IS-F on performance. :unsure:

The RS 4 is an absoloute monster of a car, Jamie the one in your pic looks standard and don't be mistaken the RS 4 as standard sounds amazing, I also believe the steering wheel is from a Lamborghini.

I would prefer the IS F though then RS 4 and then M3.

If you think the RS 4 sounds good, just wait until you see the IS F in a similar situation!!

i love it! drive past one everyday on my way to work, its driven by a milf that does the school run in the morning, haha. what a wasteful way to use it!

now thats my ideal woman.I actually get a hard on from thinkin about fitties in sexy motors,especially in an Rs4.

yes agree with Aness,they are amazing sounding from the factory.But then the aftermarket exhausts are a alittle too much as you can listen here.

http://www.scuderiasystems.com/M-Media.htm

listen to it with a tubi zorst-its scary

• 2 weeks later...

Love em would probably go for the RS6 the estate one if i could afford it. The new one looks mental 575hp :ohmy:

Jamie i cant see if the exhausts are round or oval, if there oval then most probably standard but if there round they might have been changed