Another Midlands Meet

Rikos

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Rikos, You had your boot sorted now??

No mate, i have been meaning to get some photos sorted for Sam(not your missus) to have a look at it for me. But i've got no cash at the minute so cant afford to get it done.

Tell Sam(this time i mean your missus) that a birthday meal at the Plank & Leggit is romantic and you've booked it in strangely enough the same time as the lexus meet :whistling:

Me and sam can't come because its sam's birthday. when's the next meet at sanat pod???

Happy Birthday Sam :D

It's too bad you 2 can't make it this time, but let's try and catch up on the next one.

The next meet at the Pod should be the Fast Show on the 9th, unfortunately I can't make that one, stuck at work :crying:

Rikos, what's wrong with your boot?

Change of plan, I've managed to wing that week off work. Put me down as a maybe although I might be going to the NEC but not sure whether that'll be Sunday or Monday yet. I'll come if I'm free. I'll ask she who must be obeyed see if she'll come along too - although unlikely because she thinks cars are silly - what can I say, she was the best I could find at the time!!! Please don't tell her I said that!

Im a maybe 2 but i after ask him who must be obeyed :tsktsk:

Duno the route :question: but like the sound of a convoy :winky:

Tell him your going shopping Trudi and when you get home without loads of bags he'll be happy as you havnt spent anything?? :lol:

If only :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk