Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Altezza

Richie_c

Oh yes the mods have been planned, theres a few bit and pieces done already, aftermarket wheels and speakers, exhaust and manifold with an induction kit.

At the moment I'm looking at the ICE with the suspension and wheels to follow (not mad about the wheels on it). That may be it for the moment, wanna clear loans etc so I can put all my money into her, more than likely will go down the line of a full interior refurb and look at a turbo but thats all in good time. Going to enjoy what I have for the minute

Pics will be up by next weekend :D

• 1 month later...
Oh yes the mods have been planned, theres a few bit and pieces done already, aftermarket wheels and speakers, exhaust and manifold with an induction kit.

At the moment I'm looking at the ICE with the suspension and wheels to follow (not mad about the wheels on it). That may be it for the moment, wanna clear loans etc so I can put all my money into her, more than likely will go down the line of a full interior refurb and look at a turbo but thats all in good time. Going to enjoy what I have for the minute

Pics will be up by next weekend :D

Ok so I lied about the pics being up by "next weekend" but anyway here they finally are

post-22161-1203184515.jpg

post-22161-1203184530.jpg

post-22161-1203184541.jpg

post-22161-1203184550.jpg

post-22161-1203184561.jpg

very nice. by the way theres a meet in carlow at kfc carpark sun 1st of march at around 1. then off to a yard in tullow for some legal fun in the day light for those interested.

Sound my ***** will be there :D

Sparky I know man seriously need it lowered but lost my job recently and in the process of setting up my own company (all going well) so funds for the car are on extreme hold until I get sorted financially :crybaby:

Looking very good there matey :D like the front bumper as its a bit different to most you see and suits the lex quite well :D

Thats the Legana bumper from 01 onwards. Lookng good Richie, would look so much better lowered! Ill see you at the meet on 2nd March so!