Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Japfest 17th May 08

johnboy

JAPFEST Saturday 17th May 08 at Castle Combe Circuit

Hi everyone, i trust everyone had a good christmas and new year, its now time to start on the show bookings. Japfest is open for bookings and is a popular event every year, so this needs to be booked as soon as possible.

Prices are £10.00 per adult, which includes a stand pass, and this is £5.00 off of the gate price and £3.00 off of the advance ticket price, so its a good saving. Children UNDER 14 are admitted FREE as long as they are with a paying adult ! I would prefer payment either via cheque or bank transfer. Also Please could you add 0.50p per booking to cover P&P.

If those interested could let me know in this thread,as we need to get this event booked soon, for more info the official site is HERE

Attendees

Tango 2

Spikes

Rolex

Yaumeister

Edited by johnboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any more interest in this meet, as it will need to be booked soon. I need to start to collect monies for this :)

You OK with PayPal? ...or pm your address for a cheque :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
quick question do we get to chose where abouts our pitch is or is it the usual case of they stick us where ever they can be bothered?

As with most of the shows, we dont get a choice where we have our pitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I spoke to the organisors during the week,

and they have said they will try and get us overlooking gravel corner,so no mud B)

Tickets should be with me in approx 2 weeks

I spoke to the organisors during the week,

and they have said they will try and get us overlooking gravel corner,so no mud B)

Tickets should be with me in approx 2 weeks

That'll be good :) but need more peeps

It's any chance to join you guys ?? If yes I would like 2 tickets. I can buy tickets from website but still I want place my Lex with yours :)

It's any chance to join you guys ?? If yes I would like 2 tickets. I can buy tickets from website but still I want place my Lex with yours :)

The more the better...at the moment it looks like 5 of us..the Scooby's normally outnumber us ten to one, this year it may be twenty to one.hmmm :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk