Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

went into the hidden menu sys today..just took a few pics of some screens..anyone know what the "chek" means in the 2nd photo and also the "rev - off" & "tail-off" in the 3rd photo?

also anyone else that has a new plate (57) can they compare the 1st photo with theirs? its under the bluetooth/tel?

thx

06012008040.jpg

06012008041.jpg

06012008042.jpg

went into the hidden menu sys today..just took a few pics of some screens..anyone know what the "chek" means in the 2nd photo and also the "rev - off" & "tail-off" in the 3rd photo?

also anyone else that has a new plate (57) can they compare the 1st photo with theirs? its under the bluetooth/tel?

thx

06012008040.jpg

06012008041.jpg

06012008042.jpg

was playing with this today. its possible to activate the rear camera while driving from this menu too

leave it in CHECK long enough and they should clear/NoErr. (They do take some time sometimes)

REV and TAIL checks for +12v on these lines. Put your car in reverse or switch the lights on and these change.

thanks for that steve i will look at it when i get in my car after work :D what sort of things does the hidden menu allow you to do?

just a few bits n bobs. think the only thing i changed was the Bluetooth sending volume..ppl used to say they couldnt hear me very well. so increased that.

Same software versions as mine on a 56 plate.

ya mine is a 56 plate too :) need the 57 plates coz thats the models i think with the new minor changes like the rear seat pocket and the door sill light etc

na i leave mine on. so when theres someone on the passenger seat that doesnt usually like putting their seat belt on, i tell em they need to or the car will stop when the buzzin sound gets quicker :D

thx

06012008040.jpg

06012008041.jpg

06012008042.jpg

was playing with this today. its possible to activate the rear camera while driving from this menu too

how? managed to get into menu but cannot see how to change any settings.

There are further menus. Navigate using button in top right. ("DISP MENU" as an example in the last picture)

You will get to them. Be careful though, the camera is a pain to setup if you knock out its boundary settings.

There is no option for seatbelt buzzers in mine either.

If you want to turn them off (and give it 15secs before someone posts that you shouldn't) :-

Make sure your trip meter is on odo (not trip A or B). Just switch on to check, change it and switch the car off.

Switch ON (Start twice without foot on brake)

When the dash comes on, press and hold trip reset for 15 seconds (count slowly). While holding the trip reset, buckle up your seatbelt. (A bit awkward)

The display will say "b on" or "b off". Press the toggle buttons you use for altering the speed circle, etc. to change it. It will beep.

Unbuckle your seat belt and turn the car off.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to turn them off (and give it 15secs before someone posts that you shouldn't) :-

Make sure your trip meter is on odo (not trip A or B). Just switch on to check, change it and switch the car off.

When the dash comes on, press and hold trip reset for 15 seconds (count slowly). While holding the trip reset, buckle up your seatbelt. (A bit awkward)

The display will say "b on" or "b off". Press the toggle buttons you use for altering the speed circle, etc. to change it. It will beep.

Hi, tried that a few times (kept coming back in and reading again).

When I let go of the odo button, it changes to Trip A. I have cleared Trip A and Trip B. I held if for well over 15 seconds (about 20 or more).

Mine is a 57 IS250 SE-L -MM

Is it possible or is there another way?

Thanks,

Darren.

Hi, tried that a few times (kept coming back in and reading again).

When I let go of the odo button, it changes to Trip A. I have cleared Trip A and Trip B. I held if for well over 15 seconds (about 20 or more).

Mine is a 57 IS250 SE-L -MM

Is it possible or is there another way?

Thanks,

Darren.

I kept looking and I found this post to hold the button for 30 seconds THEN plug the seat belt in.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&pid=503348

That did it. after 30 seconds, as soon as I plugged in the seat belt, it came up b on. As I let go of the button, it said b off. GREAT!!!

I went round the block just to check and someone pulled out infront of me! I went my head hit the windscreen and the air bag hit me in the chest..... NAH!!! just kidding. It is good to have options!

Hey, taxi drivers don't have to wear seat belts as they are supposed to be in and out of cars to load your bags, cases YEAH RIGHT!!

And go on... which taxi company will have Lexus cars.....???? Well. There are loads listed in London inc all kinds of top cars.

This is due to taxis don't have to pay the congestion charge... So if i lived there, my car would be a taxi.!!

So.. how do I get BBC1 on my MM?

Ta,

Darren.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links