Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Our Own City

Geoffers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people leaving will be because there isnt enough employment (industry clicked per day) :)

Or some divvy has built an office block right on your front door!

That is my house - the first one and look what's happened!

I agree with Rod I think it's one link per day.

The thing is, I'm assuming people are going straight to http://team-lexus.myminicity.com/ then maybe to /ind and /tra

If we only got one per category, it would add to the poulation only and I the others wouldn't be building up as well as they are, if at all.

I'll have to watch this one to be definite.

thats why you need to go to the link i posted above first and thn we can monitor what we need as time goes on and inform people what to click on through this post each day. Geoffers maybe you could edit the first post as thats the one people will read first and make that the industry one until we can get the unemployment sorted mate

Right ok, I'm in two minds if it is one click total or not, but either way - you are dead right - by re-ordering we are guaranteeing it.

I've edited it so the order is different (Industry first) as you can see.

We can check tonight after midnight. If we click on /ind first, then /tra and then the root, if it doesn't count up the population then we know for definite that the point is only going to the first one.

I don't think it is clear. I can swing either way. (ooer missus!)

i noticed yesterday when i signed in it put up a factory then i signed in normal and there was no more population

Great - that 100% confirms it then.

I'll take the root of LOC city off then.

Unemployment is down to 7% so guess if say me and Geoffers continue with industry and everyone else concentrates on Population until we see what the transport outcome is. As were at 100% i dont think we can improve the transport anymore and it would just be a waste of a vote.

Population

Unemployment is down to 7% so guess if say me and Geoffers continue with industry and everyone else concentrates on Population until we see what the transport outcome is. As were at 100% i dont think we can improve the transport anymore and it would just be a waste of a vote.

Population

I'm logging on from my laptop and desktop and it appears to take both hits on a daily basis.

Population

I'm logging on from my laptop and desktop and it appears to take both hits on a daily basis.

Yes thats correct 1 hit per computer

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links