Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Our Own City

Geoffers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PC switched off all night the last time i clicked on site was 01:00 then this morning i went to the transport link but it did not register a transport visit are you guys sure it works after each time you switch pc on????

Rod - works at work but not home, so I'd think it's to do with the IP Lease, I have a different IP Addy on each log to the Domain. At home, it's the same IP wheather I restart or not,

Geoffers - maybe better for your mates to log in to boost population

I'm getting some of my friends to log in for the population

Yeah - it was just a one off on those two really. They are normally just loggin the population.

They were just so low down. About 4:30 this morning the employment was up at 11% and people were leaving. Transport had dropped to 90%

Just wondering how many of them actually click on it and how many are from LOC so I've asked them to stay off for tonight. Hopefully the figures won't change much.

Appears to me that if you switch off your router to reset the IP address you can have another shot and another shot .... etc, ive done that & managed to click all the links this evening :whistling: