Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Workshop/owners Manuals

dobbie

Hi Guys first go at this so i hope i do it right!

I've just bought my first Lexus a 96 GS 300, unfortunatley it didn't come with an owners manual and there are an awful lot of buttons to discover. Does any one know if it's possible to get one without going to Lexus, that will probably be pricey.

Also same question for a workshop manual.

Thanks

Thanks Stav, first place i thought of as well. Unfortunatley no owners manuals and all the workshop manuals were for 97 onwards. Had the same problem with my last 2 cars (vauxhall omega 2.5, horrible car and before that a ford scorpio cosworth, luxury and power, best car ever :tomato: until my lexus of course.

Guess i'll be using the forums alot till i get to know the car.

• 2 months later...

I looked for Haynes Manual for Lexus IS 200 SE Year 2000 model but Haynes say they do not have one. I also checked on eBay and found and purchased one. Dos anone know where I can purchase workshop manual but not the Lexus Dealer as they are too expensvie to buy from them. Does anyone know how I can search for Hayes Manuals as I think Hayes Workshop Manuals may do one for Lexus IS 200. Would be grateful for anyone's help on this.