Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

South East Meet 27/1/2008

essexgt4

hi lads/laddettes having a little Japanese get together for 27/1/08 at birchhanger services this has been advertised on lots of other forums, so many so my fingers are hurting and my eyes are straining.

This has all been organised by tbdevelopments.com we would also like invite you all to come and say hi on the forum.

Meet there at about 11:00 am would be nice to see some of you lot there so hope you can make it.

will be in the lorry park to save people form grounding out on the speed humps if any one can make it and wants to get in touch pm me or give me a text 07897434353 my names ben

M11 Motorway

Junction 8

Old Dunmow Road

Bishops Stortford

Hertfordshire

CM23 5QZ

a stones throw away from bishops stortford and stansted airport

Hi Ben,

Sounds a good idea, and a good, easy to get to location.

Is it likely to be a regular event, if sucessful ?

Im just down the road in Harlow, but im working on the sunday and cant get out of it.

I hope it goes well, and keep us informed as to how it all goes.

John

hi johnboy yes i am intending this to be a regular monthly thing and hopefully jap performance and banzai could be attending this one, if not then im sure once they get wind how much success this is having they'll be down, i have had lots of interest off of about 14 other forums saying they have members that will be attending so it should be good.

yes u are correct, i chose the service station as its an easy place to find and get to plus the lorry park is hugh lovley and flat aside from one speed hump and is usually pretty damn empty

hi lads just thought id give u a bit of an update, so far i have recieved about 68 confirmations that people are coming to this meet so providing even half the people turn up it looks like its gona be a good meet i have also emailed both japanese performance and banzai and and hopefull that they will rpely saying that they are coming. so looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk