Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Meet 2008 4th July - 6th July 2008

Dave-Ellen

Hi,are u going to post the address,so i can put it in my sat-nav,Cheers

All information is available from the hotel website, use an online translator if necessary (like me I don't know any German).

In this page there is the long/lang info.

http://winterscheider-muehle.de/ge/anfahrt-anreise.html

follow me you'll be fine :whistling:

as long as u don't drive slow,i'm thinking flat out will be good :winky: ,yes i got ,put it in the sat-nav,and :tomato: 376mile.now i need to learn German, :lol: that going to be easy,,,,,,,,, :lol:

traffic police in France/Belgium can get excited if you go too fast............

In germany most autobahns are only 2 lane so 120 + can get exciting :whistling:

Excited......................as in take your money excited :lol:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,are u going to post the address,so i can put it in my sat-nav,Cheers

All information is available from the hotel website, use an online translator if necessary (like me I don't know any German).

In this page there is the long/lang info.

http://winterscheider-muehle.de/ge/anfahrt-anreise.html

follow me you'll be fine :whistling:

as long as u don't drive slow,i'm thinking flat out will be good :winky: ,yes i got ,put it in the sat-nav,and :tomato: 376mile.now i need to learn German, :lol: that going to be easy,,,,,,,,, :lol:

traffic police in France/Belgium can get excited if you go too fast............

In germany most autobahns are only 2 lane so 120 + can get exciting :whistling:

Excited......................as in take your money excited :lol:

yup..............no money then the car will do.............

Received an email from pascha, looks like the venue has changed.

http://www.nuembrecht.com/

From Google Translate:

As so often, it is firstly different, secondly, as you might think.

We have listened. There were suggestions the mill not to take the fate has it this way.

Suddenly occurring renovation work in the mill Winterscheider exactly to our time allows us to "emigrate" ..

We, and especially Lexus all participants in the meeting, however, have the good fortune a wonderful alternative to have found.

The meeting will take place now in

Park Hotel Nümbrecht ****

51588 Nümbrecht

We can now turn to you the same price an excellent 4-star hotel. What more could you want? Right on the main road is also an Aral filling station with soft wash!!

Especially for all interested parties, not necessarily on safety training would like to participate in this hotel is a wonderful alternative. The hotel is a sports park with tennis, squash, badminton and a 9-Ball Park Golf A special delicacies, the hotel offers for the female group, a feel-good beauty farm with all the drum and off (unfortunately not included in the price) . Also, the hotel has a swimming pool and a sauna, for the guests is free.

The atmosphere is simply beautiful, and the large paved parking lot in front of the door.

The link to the homepage can be found here www.nuembrecht.com.

I see the British participants got the message that we changed the hotel, from *** to ****. You will be satisfied, ie. with no extra cost for all of us.

See you 3 soon in Nümbrecht.

looking forward to it :winky:

I see the British participants got the message that we changed the hotel, from *** to ****. You will be satisfied, ie. with no extra cost for all of us.

looking forward to it :winky:

:lol: hi ,can't wait,thinking of extending my stay,will the hotel have the space for 1 more night, :hehe: i'll phone them ,and find out,cheers B)

Hi ,just want to find out if i can add my 2 daughters to my booking,and what the price or balance would be,and if it could be done.thanks :blush: TERRY

Hi ,just want to find out if i can add my 2 daughters to my booking,and what the price or balance would be,and if it could be done.thanks :blush: TERRY

you need to PM Pascha as I think its per head. I'd do it ASAP

Dave

Not long to go now..............

Mark/Terry

What time are we meeting @ Maidstone services ? Need to allow a good hour from leaving there to getting to the tunnel

Hi guys,I was going to leave london about 8:30,and meet u guys at j11 services,but if u not to far we can arrange to leave together.i'm in west london,heathrow,or the M4,CHEERS TERRY

Just about to drop the pets off all over London :whistling:

Weather looks better in Germany than here :winky:

That will make a change then :o as every time ive been to Germany, its pi$$ed it down :lol:

Have a good time :D

Here are some pics from the Euro Meet, it truly was an amazing experience and I had a jolly good time there, I only wished there were more members from the UK attending, but it was still great to be with Dave, Kamelia (probably wrong spelling) and Terry. Oh and did I mention we all had a ride in the ISF driven by one of the top guys from Lexus Germany, what a blast!

Would have had more pics if I didn't somehow mess up the settings on my camera, so almost every photo is blurred (think I screwed the exposure timing), but I'm sure the others will post more pics, will put a link to the Euro forum once I find the thread.

Me and Dave on the train

p1030451wn4.jpg

The main activity for the meet was a day at an ADAC driver training centre, so we were tested on skid recovery on a skid pad and a straight track where they shift a plate to lose your backend (pictured), emergency stop and a timed maneuvering course.

p1030452td8.jpg

At the Ring, it happens to be Fiesta Ducati day (Sunday).

p1030457mk8.jpg

p1030469vs9.jpg

p1030470xz1.jpg

Just goes to show it's a small world, another Lexus from the UK parked up next to me at the paddock just before I hit the track. And yes my license plate has fallen off, all that high speed on the Autobahns and spinning round from the driving training took its toll.

p1030480bq4.jpg

Looks like you had a good time matey? What did you think of the Ring? :D

In short, SCARY :duh: but certainly up for it again whenever the next Ring trip is going to be :D

Yeh i know how you felt mate it needs respect and eyes in the back of your head :whistling: Hopefully i'll make the next trip too :D

Just goes to show it's a small world, another Lexus from the UK parked up next to me at the paddock just before I hit the track. And yes my license plate has fallen off, all that high speed on the Autobahns and spinning round from the driving training took its toll.

p1030480bq4.jpg

Ahh another 'ringer to add to the list then Mark :D Looks like you all had a great time

Slightly O/T... the guy in the Lex next to you wasn't from Lancashire by any chance was he ?

Ahh another 'ringer to add to the list then Mark :D Looks like you all had a great time

Slightly O/T... the guy in the Lex next to you wasn't from Lancashire by any chance was he ?

The driver is Cole from Sheffield, he said he got the car a few weeks back, and should be joining the Club soon. Another pic but I think it is his friend standing by the car.

p1030482gx5.jpg

So ,what was your lap time :lol::lol: ,,,,,,,,,hope it was't the slowest :lol: First class meeting,hope u had a good trip back :winky:

I have no idea what my time is, as every Ring page I go to tell me NOT to time myself, so I didn't. Yes I agree it was defo a great meet, hope more people can join next year :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links