Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Euro Meet 2008 4th July - 6th July 2008

Dave-Ellen

Terry I have emailed you directly at address given.

I have just booked our eurotunnel tickets

leaving 4/7 @ 12.20

returning 9/7 @ 13.50

Kami & I are going home via the Nurburgring with Mark on the Sunday then on to Paris

On another matter I take it that it was Mat Clawley who **** out my email address. This was not about trading I was reluctant to give Paschas bank account details out on a public forum so elected to offer Terry my email addy so I could do it more securely.

Told you, you should have gone to the police, over people deleting thing :o

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry I have emailed you directly at address given.

I have just booked our eurotunnel tickets

leaving 4/7 @ 12.20

returning 9/7 @ 13.50

Kami & I are going home via the Nurburgring with Mark on the Sunday then on to Paris

On another matter I take it that it was Mat Clawley who **** out my email address. This was not about trading I was reluctant to give Paschas bank account details out on a public forum so elected to offer Terry my email addy so I could do it more securely.

Told you, you should have gone to the police, over people deleting thing :o

Wish I had...........

You have to get your own Eurotunnel ticket.

We'll be meeting at Maidstone Services M20 J8 at 11:00 on 4/7 and convoy the rest of the way to Germany.

Just out of curiousity, how much did your bank rip you off for making an international bank transfer?

We'll be meeting at Maidstone Services M20 J8 at 11:00 on 4/7 and convoy the rest of the way to Germany.

Just out of curiousity, how much did your bank rip you off for making an international bank transfer?

Hi,they hit me for £20. :shutit: is that OK

Hi,just a few questions.is there a form to fill in with details of my car :hehe: and ,does the hotel send anything to say if i;m booked or not :blush:

Hi,just a few questions.is there a form to fill in with details of my car :hehe: and ,does the hotel send anything to say if i;m booked or not :blush:

No and no, although the application does ask you for your Lexus model.

how much did u pay for your eurotunnel tickets return.thanks TERRY :blush:

My ticket is about £70 each way.

No and no, although the application does ask you for your Lexus model.

how much did u pay for your eurotunnel tickets return.thanks TERRY :blush:

My ticket is about £70 each way.

Thanks ,that's cool :lol:

He guys,

when you do a europe money transfer and you have a IBAN and a BIC it should you cost nothing!!!!!!!! My Barclaybank at Hamburg is not collecting any money and when I transfer money to my so in law in Farnboroug from my privat bank ist cost nothing!!!! As I understood from my bank manager here in Germany it is not leagle within the European Marker to collect money when you have the IBAN and BIC!!

terry moore: I got no mail at lexus@paschmail.de with your datas. What I got today are 155,00 EUR, what do you wish at the meating?

2 nights 2 Persons, including all meals exc. drinks, incl. safety road training :shifty: are 275 EUR, if you are single it cost you 175 EUR. Please tell me you wish first and your email adress.

Thanks

Rainer Pasch

pascha

He guys,

when you do a europe money transfer and you have a IBAN and a BIC it should you cost nothing!!!!!!!! My Barclaybank at Hamburg is not collecting any money and when I transfer money to my so in law in Farnboroug from my privat bank ist cost nothing!!!! As I understood from my bank manager here in Germany it is not leagle within the European Marker to collect money when you have the IBAN and BIC!!

terry moore: I got no mail at lexus@paschmail.de with your datas. What I got today are 155,00 EUR, what do you wish at the meating?

2 nights 2 Persons, including all meals exc. drinks, incl. safety road training :shifty: are 275 EUR, if you are single it cost you 175 EUR. Please tell me you wish first and your email adress.

Thanks

Rainer Pasch

pascha

HI,I wanted the 1st choice,for 1 which is 155,euro including breakfast,and i did try to e-mail all my detail to u,but don't know what happened.Barclays have charged £20 for the transfer,so if u could give me all the details,of who u spoke to at the bank,i could try and get my money back :unsure: please let me know if i have to give u any more money.best is to phone me on 07900226170 coz i don't know whats happening with my E-mails,Thanks TERRY :hehe:THIS IS MY E-MAIL ADD;smoore3@hillingdongrid.org

He guys,

Thanks

Rainer Pasch

pascha

HI,I wanted the 1st choice,for 1 which is 155,euro including breakfast,and i did try to e-mail all my detail to u,but don't know what happened.Barclays have charged £20 for the transfer,so if u could give me all the details,of who u spoke to at the bank,i could try and get my money back :unsure: please let me know if i have to give u any more money.best is to phone me on 07900226170 coz i don't know whats happening with my E-mails,Thanks TERRY :hehe:THIS IS MY E-MAIL ADD;smoore3@hillingdongrid.org

If you take a look to http://www.philognosie.net/index.php/artic...rticleview/120/ , sorry its in German, you will recognize a EU regulation out of 2003 and its says that when you have the IBAN and BIC it cost you only the same money as when you send money within England (GB). If you do an online Internet transfer from your bank to my bank with IBAN and BIC it cost you nothing, so I find the 20 pounds= 25 EUR are not leagle, I would try to get them back.

Barclay Germany is not Barclay GB, its the same bank, however.......

See you soon

Rainer Pasch

If you take a look to http://www.philognosie.net/index.php/artic...rticleview/120/ , sorry its in German, you will recognize a EU regulation out of 2003 and its says that when you have the IBAN and BIC it cost you only the same money as when you send money within England (GB). If you do an online Internet transfer from your bank to my bank with IBAN and BIC it cost you nothing, so I find the 20 pounds= 25 EUR are not leagle, I would try to get them back.

Barclay Germany is not Barclay GB, its the same bank, however.......

See you soon

Rainer Pasch

Having done some investigation, I believe per EU regulation 2560/2001 prohibits banks from charging more for sending or receiving a cross border transfer within the EU than for sending or receiving a domestic transfer. However this regulation only applies if the funds were sent in Euro funds (rather than being converted to/from £ before sending by the overseas bank) and for amounts <= €50,000 and provided the IBAN of the receiving account was given.

So technically I think if you have euros on hand for your bank to transfer then it should be free, but the bank will most likely either require you to have a foreign currency account first, or some other stupid way to try and rip you off of more money.

The new General Manager Lexus germany is comming to the event. He will bring most likely two cars to the event: the LFA and be sure the IS430 Kompressor!!!

Good news.........

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,are u going to post the address,so i can put it in my sat-nav,Cheers

All information is available from the hotel website, use an online translator if necessary (like me I don't know any German).

In this page there is the long/lang info.

http://winterscheider-muehle.de/ge/anfahrt-anreise.html

follow me you'll be fine :whistling:

All information is available from the hotel website, use an online translator if necessary (like me I don't know any German).

Hi, that site does my :tsktsk: head in,,,,.y dont they make it :whistling: so we all can read it :tsktsk:

as long as u don't drive slow,i'm thinking flat out will be good :winky: ,yes i got ,put it in the sat-nav,and :tomato: 376mile.now i need to learn German, :lol: that going to be easy,,,,,,,,, :lol:

as long as u don't drive slow,i'm thinking flat out will be good :winky: ,yes i got ,put it in the sat-nav,and :tomato: 376mile.now i need to learn German, :lol: that going to be easy,,,,,,,,, :lol:

traffic police in France/Belgium can get excited if you go too fast............

In germany most autobahns are only 2 lane so 120 + can get exciting :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links