Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally The First Wim Centre

Tony-Bones

Well it's taken a while but wim's first centre is finally here....

It's a brand new 3,750 sq ft centre a few miles from Hemel

To the side of the unit (to the left) is a boxed area for the bins.... This is being moved and two shutter doors installed

Out of sight to the left the reception will be built.... Top left is where the new doors will be placed

Other images can be seen here> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...t=0&start=0

The new shutter doors allow access for two two-posters and two low level lifts for tyre work and alike and the main centre door allows access for the long low Geometry ramp

All in all i'm well chuffed

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to you Tony.!! looks good from the outside will look even better when you get all your stuff and a nice big W.I.M banner out the front..really pleased for you and a good start to the new year! :)

p.s will ring you up at some point to have my 2000 mile check up..look forward to talking to you more about it then. :D

Oh blimey, thanks everyone for the good wishes.... I'm doing the hard part now... kitting it out.

My intention is that when customers see what we offer they really do say "WOW".... The Geometry machine is top totty obviously but hows this for innovation.. The wheel balancer works against a rolling road were we add the actual corner KG loads on that tyre to simulate dynamic road conditions.

The tyre changer is touchless, nothing makes contact with the wheels face.... We use Nitrogen to inflate tyres (for free) and loads of other stuff that needs to be seen to be believed :)

Congratulations mate!

You've been working hard to get this for a long time and I can't tell you how happy I am for you :)

Are you going to be working at this one Tony as your base?

Congratulations mate!

You've been working hard to get this for a long time and I can't tell you how happy I am for you :)

Are you going to be working at this one Tony as your base?

Yes.... This will be the wim base, franchise example and training centre all in one superb centre... The hard part is "kitting it out". As i said the equipment is state of the art, even the tyre changer needs two days training on :ohmy:

I'm fine with the Geometry machine since wim worked with Pro-align and the new software :shifty: but fundamentally the centre is a box..... Everything needs to be priced and sent to tender.... I'm expecting a good nights sleep around June :duh:

Congratulations, place looks great - was planning to call you to arrange an appointment for the fine tune but might wait till Feb now to check out the new place as well!

Good luck with all the arrangements - is there going to be a grand opening?