Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Alloys For Is200

adrian71

round ones, with the correct offset, with the correct centre bore, and ones that fit within the arches with the correct tyres fitted

it is surprising to find some people dont adhere to that simple advice :whistling:

other than that it really is your personal choice, whichever wheels you pick there will be someone who doesnt like them :D

Inovit have some nice wheels at decent prices.

or you could look at Konig or Lenso.

its really down to personal choice and how much you wanna spend.

do u want silver, black, polished lip, 5 spoke, 12 spoke, 20 spoke, deep-dish, elaborate, simple, etc etc.

narrow the boundaries and i'm sure people will be able to suggest something that may suit.

I hope the following info may help you on the choice & fitment of wheels to your IS200

Standard Offset = 45mm

PCD = 114.3mm

Standard Rim F/R = 17"x7"

Standard Tyre size (front) 215/45-17

Standard Tyre size (rear) 215/45-17

I am running IS250 18" Sport Rims

Front: 18" x 8" 45mm offset

Rear: 18" x 8.5" 50mm offset

PCD = 114.3mm

New Tyre size (front) 225/40R18

New Tyre size (rear) 255/40R18

Please note I am running standard SE non lowered suspension and the rears fit ok....just :D

i have 18" rx300 alloys on mine. with 225/40 r18 vredstien tyres.

i do have a slight rubbing issue on near side front arch liner tho. wish i'd of been bothered to go to coventry to get some like wozza's above now!

tangent topic- anybody kno the offsets etc for the rx wheels? all my investigations at the time confirmed they would fit. obv bolt pattern is ok. but am wondering how dudes on here are running 19's with no probs!

tangent topic- anybody kno the offsets etc for the rx wheels? all my investigations at the time confirmed they would fit. obv bolt pattern is ok. but am wondering how dudes on here are running 19's with no probs!

I think the RX alloys have an offset of 35, which is why you are having problems.

If you use the correct width and offset, then 19s should fit fine - I remember someone on here had 20s didn't they?

its down to personal choice mate really, i personally love the Lexus 18" Aero alloys ( i think thats them), i seem to remember Gord (i think) having them on a silver IS.

if i could find a set i think id snap them up

• 2 weeks later...

its not a case of wrong offset, but an offset that works with the car, for example im running wheels on the monster with a very low offset, i need to as the wheels are wide.....

i think the best wheels for the is200, are any wheels not sourced in this country...

Japan and the USA are the best source, more so Japan

its not a case of wrong offset, but an offset that works with the car, for example im running wheels on the monster with a very low offset, i need to as the wheels are wide.....

i think the best wheels for the is200, are any wheels not sourced in this country...

Do you know of any sites?

Been trying to find sites in both japan and the USA ...... not having much luck

Do you know of any sites?

Been trying to find sites in both japan and the USA ...... not having much luck

Try Rays..I bought my forged 19" Volks SF Winning rims from them... volks19x95zd8.jpg

http://rayswheels.co.jp/indexe.html

Bit disappointed with the finish though as the gunmetal finish is peeling off the back of the centres, so I'm having them refurbed with them colour coded to the car .