Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Lights With Breaks Lights

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really...was quite simple...followed the diagram and the instruction. I used soldering iron to connect the cables for better connection. Well pleased!  :D  :D

Simple...hey :P That means even I could do it :blush:

Any chance of having a copy of the instructions/diagram...please?

May give it a go...

Simple if you know your what you doing and placing your diodes correctly. Luckily I had my mate who knows anything and everything... :shifty: :P

Anyway here is the instrcutions and diagram plus some tip from Andy "I used the feed straight from the brake light rather than using a relay, and mine has been fine. The only thing I did do is made sure I fed the left hand one from the left hand brake light and vice-versa. DONT feed them both from the same brake light as the left and right brake lights are on different circuits and the load would be too much having both new ones off just one brake light. We tried doing this originally on Zees car and it blew the bulb-out sensor and he lost all his rear lights! Have fun!"

Enjoy and let me know how it goes... :shifty: :P :D

Simple if you know your what you doing and placing your diodes correctly. Luckily I had my mate who knows anything and everything... :shifty: :P

Ah ha...so you didn't do it yourself :lol:

Nice one...see you at Gaydon ;)

Simple if you know your what you doing and placing your diodes correctly. Luckily I had my mate who knows anything and everything... :shifty:  :P

Ah ha...so you didn't do it yourself :lol:

Nice one...see you at Gaydon ;)

Not entirely :whistling: but I had my fair share of the work :P

Yeh c u @ Gaydon!

Do you put a switch on it? Only isn't illegal to use it like this on the road ????

No I personally didn't put a switch on it. But now you've said that might consider it. Not so sure about the road legal side...but will find out if and when cops pull me over it! <_< :ph34r: :D :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links