Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fog Lights With Breaks Lights

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fully ready to do the conversion on sat went to mapplyn ......

5a 12v diode???

no mate :angry:

where do i get these fabled diodes

help me folks im having a mare with this

I did get mines from Maplin...so :unsure:

Try your local electrical shop or electrician??? :blush:

sorry. not visited the site recently..ive kind of been away.. enjoying my super FOG BRAKE LIGHT MOD!! heheheit looks brill..!!

thanks for all the help guys!!!!

nice one Mr Lex... i was thinking of doing the same.. but i thought "oh sod the cops.."

anyhow.... what youve done shdnt be an MOT failure.. ur fogs STILL work upon pressing the button rite??

wildrness - i had the exact same prob as you (damn Maplin).. but when i asked the lads on this site what to do.. apparently it does NOT have to be a 12v diode..... so i went back and bought the 50V 3A diodes... and so far they r workin great.

next thing i want to do is buy a bunch of LEDS and mount/connect them inside the rear headlights.. get that CADILLAC look!! :lol:

light mods!! Bring em on!!! :yahoo:

Paul

sorry. not visited the site recently..ive kind of been away.. enjoying my super FOG BRAKE LIGHT MOD!! heheheit looks brill..!!

thanks for all the help guys!!!!

nice one Mr Lex... i was thinking of doing the same.. but i thought "oh sod the cops.."

anyhow.... what youve done shdnt be an MOT failure.. ur fogs STILL work upon pressing the button rite??

wildrness - i had the exact same prob as you (damn Maplin).. but when i asked the lads on this site what to do.. apparently it does NOT have to be a 12v diode..... so i went back and bought the 50V 3A diodes... and so far they r workin great.

next thing i want to do is buy a bunch of LEDS and mount/connect them inside the rear headlights.. get that CADILLAC look!! :lol:

light mods!! Bring em on!!! :yahoo:

Paul

Good stuff mate!!! Looks well cool :ph34r:

Yes they are working when you press the fog lights. So it's "all good"!!!! :D

Thinking of getting some LED's for the fogs as well. Let me know if you find any good dealers/sites that does them.