Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Instructions

I have been having a play with my sat nav however it seems once i have entered an poscode i cannot select another route. I select destination and the only opition to me is HOME everything else is "blue'd" out and i cant select it. Does anyone have any instructions for the sat nav? Or any ideas why this is happening?

Many Thanks

Hello matey If your driving the option to change route is disabled for a safety reason you can only change the route by stopping the car then selecting another route? Can you change the route once you have stopped moving??

You can disable this nanny feature - on the DVD based sat nav on 1st gen IS.

When the car is stopped (before you start your journey) - go to menu then version (or "DVD" can't remember which) on this screen press up-down-up-down-right this will bring up the secret menu. Click and hold on "override" until it goes blue - then you can change route etc whilst moving.

PS - do NOT play with any of the other options on this hidden screen as it can cause serious problems that can only be fixed by dealer (e.g. turning it all japanese)

• 4 years later...

Think I have a link for this at home.

If nobody else pings it I will try and remember to put the link up for you. Pretty sure it was the whole manual. Just not totally positive it had the Sat Nav bit in it, but I will check for you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links