Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Want An Exhaust But Which 1 Help Please

pozzy111

im looking to get an exhaust for the tez

i dont want 1 that is abit louder than standard like the hks silent i want something like the kazama with 5" tail but after reading posts on here about it being way to loud im not sure what to do, i want a noise that is beefy at low revs and a nice sport note at the top of the rev range, i want something more like the kazama and less like the silent and i want a 41/2" -5" tail

any ideas? cheers

:)

Have you thought about the BLITZ NUR SPEC S, they look a very nice piece of kit i've never heard one though? Dave at PROLEX has some in at the moment for sale, i was going to have one but i got hold of a Veilside one instead as i wanted something a bit louder than most of the ones i'd heard :D

Howya Pozzy

I've got a HKS system on my tez and the noise is savage, its got a tailpipe I can fit my shoe in so that shouldnt be a problem for ya, but the sound is good at low revs and brilliant at high revs. Only thing is the car came with the exhaust already fitted so I cant tell ya exactly what it is but I do know that its hks

Howya Pozzy

I've got a HKS system on my tez and the noise is savage, its got a tailpipe I can fit my shoe in so that shouldnt be a problem for ya, but the sound is good at low revs and brilliant at high revs. Only thing is the car came with the exhaust already fitted so I cant tell ya exactly what it is but I do know that its hks

Cant fault my HKS silent only time its silent really though is on idle. Love deep him when you put the foot down. Looks tasty too!

dsc00764np9.jpg

dsc00767gt1.jpg

aztecbandit1

i seen them on the prolex website, but dont know what they sound like, do they make a veilside exhaust for the tez or is yours universal. if they do where do i get one from as its sounds like your happy wiv the sound of yours :)

'Richie_c'

i had a hks super drager on my supra which was loud at full throttle but quiet on idle, but my mate had a hyper muffler on his supra and it sounded beefy on idle and louder than the drager in full throttle so maybe you have the hyper muffler on yours, they dont make them any more though so i cant get one

RLRs200

does look tasty on the car, and thats what i want but i want it to rumble when its at idle, nice car btw. love that colour

can anyone list the available exhausts for the tez that r similar to a hyper muffler or a kasama with the 41/2"-5" tail pipe and where to buy or if somebody is fed up with the noise and wants to sell me theirs :whistling: could you let me know :) thanks for you help with this guys

The Veilside one is quite hard to find and i only know of 2 people who have them and thats myself and Jamie on here? They are made of titanium and very very light compared to the original system and a lot louder than most i've heard but does put a great smile on your face when you go through a village or a narrow street as it seems to shout out loud that your coming through :lol: :D there is a company who has some in stock and i'll try and find it for you, another thought Jamie on here has a video of his on his car and some pic's of it just after fitting if you have a look here matey Jamie's lexus Link.

and here : for Jamies lex video:video

Hope Jamie doesnt mind me linking to his page :whistling: :o

I'll have to try and get a quick vid of mine at some point and some pic's?? :D

The Veilside one is quite hard to find and i only know of 2 people who have them and thats myself and Jamie on here? They are made of titanium and very very light compared to the original system and a lot louder than most i've heard but does put a great smile on your face when you go through a village or a narrow street as it seems to shout out loud that your coming through :lol: :D there is a company who has some in stock and i'll try and find it for you, another thought Jamie on here has a video of his on his car and some pic's of it just after fitting if you have a look here matey Jamie's lexus Link.

and here : for Jamies lex video:video

Hope Jamie doesnt mind me linking to his page :whistling: :o

I'll have to try and get a quick vid of mine at some point and some pic's?? :D

remember Aztec, the veilside will sound yotally different on a IS200 compared to the altezza. Ill try get up a short vid of the exhaust @ idle on mine

aztec

i watched the vid , i like the sound of that exhaust and it it looks tidy on the car and from what i ve read on here on a altezza it should be louder. gutted that there aint many about :(

RLRs200

it would be good if you could get a vid up of yours so i can hear it

dont they make the kazama exhaust anymore

i didnt think it would be this hard to choose an exhaust :eerrrmm:

it seems all the exhausts i liked the sound of, they dont make anymore and the few that r available i havent heard to know if i want them :duh: :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links