Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Battery?

I need a new Battery for my 2001 IS200. Been to Halfords and bought the one listed as being suitable (HB072) only to find it was too big too fit. Went back and parts guy said I needed a HSB063 instead which looked the right size but is too small (Doesn't go up to level of Battery bar for one thing so will move about.) Anyone know what model no Battery I should get?

I'm not bothered about maximum performance as I will change the car shortly (new IS250 hopefully!) so a regular Halfords one will be fine.

Had the same issue last weekend, went into Halfords thinking a batterys a battery so Halfords must be cheaper than the Lexus dealership.

Turned out I saved myself a few quid I think I paid £63 from Lexus and Halfords wanted £89.99!!! Plus the Lexus one looks better in my opinion -

covered in Toyota stickers though :P.

Seconded... allthough i paid £55 with gold membership discount.

• 2 weeks later...

lexus is toyota - all parts u get will have toyota branding ;)

Agree. Toyota=Lexus / Lexus=Toyota

My dad has a Audi A4 1.9tdi 130 Sport and all the OEM parts he gets from the dealers all have VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat logos printed on the boxes/packaging.

I bet if you look around a lot of lexus cars (up until last year at least) you will find Toyota stamped on parts........take a look at the rear light lenses. :)

lexus is toyota - all parts u get will have toyota branding ;)

Agree. Toyota=Lexus / Lexus=Toyota

My dad has a Audi A4 1.9tdi 130 Sport and all the OEM parts he gets from the dealers all have VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat logos printed on the boxes/packaging.

Yup VW , Audi , Seat , Skoda even Bugatti now fall under the VAG group.

Anyone have a part no for this 65Ah Battery from the dealer? I live pretty close to a Toyota dealer so would rather go there rather than the 15 mile drive to the nearest Lexus dealer. Might be a touch cheaper too without the Lexus markup :whistling:

Just want to make sure I get the right one in case they aren't sure!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links