Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Uk's 1st Supercharged Is300

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow its been a while since i read this post... and what is there to say really...

All i wanna know with regards to BHP.. is this...

What is the equivelant BHP per SMILE ...

For me it would be about how the car feels, as the IS200 charger doesnt add too many horses but adds huge amounts of smile!

I really wanna charge my GS... and this is looking as the best equivilant out there.. so will see how you get on over the coming months.. hopefully see the car and go from there..

Congratulations is all i can say really... and all i can say is i will be keeping my fingers crossed with regards to it being reliable and powerful!

Also .. could you PM me the rough figures for the conversion etc... need to start saving

I don't really know much about the Raptor chargers mate. All I can say is when you put the pedal to the metal she definitely goes!!!! With the minor improvements I have planned, hopefully it will only get better. Will PM you with details later. :winky:

was good to finally meet you and see the beast, Sits really well on the wheels and looks really evil!. excellent car, one of my many favoruites

I appreciate the compliments Sam! :D I wish I had the time to get other outstandings bits done. :eerrrmm:

Your Turbo IS looked the danglies too! Hopefully get a ride in it next time. :winky:

Hey Rup hows it going.? :) just been reading the thread again from start to finish......been an absolute great read...been really good seeing the beast go through all the stages of development... :D must admit that looking at the pics of the "19" `s and "18" `s id personally go for the smoked "18" styling kit alloys....

so what are your other plans to do to the beast..? also would be really good to see the beast again......

Keep up the good work matey.!! and as long as it puts a smile on your face every time you drive her then thats all that matters... :D

• 2 months later...

Its been a while since I last posted. Happy New Year Everyone! :)

@ Dazz - I've got improvements and further modifying in mind mate, just finding the time. :o She still puts a smile on me face though. :D

A little update, as the guys at the ace cafe meet would have seen I have started the install of my gauges. (pics to follow)

The Beast was suffering from the dreaded inner tyre wear which Tony could not recover because of the car being too low. So after some research I purchased the SPC adjustable bushes from the USA, quality of the product was of a good standard.

I popped to see Tony at WIM just before Christmas to have them fitted and the geometry re-set ( I didnt fancy fitting them on the driveway) and they have worked a treat.

Hopefully Tony will comment on the product and recovery. :winky:

If anyone wants to know where I got them from just send me a PM or if the mods don't mind I will attach the link.

They are superb..... Give +- 1.75d which is just what you guys in the low club need... Fitting was easy so happy days all round.

Sounds like something you should consider to stock Tony if they are not to expensive, for you to keep on the shelf.

Then the guys in the low club could also get them fitted from you when they are there, more work means more money for you :whistling:

Just a thought Tony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...