Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is-f Review

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but a nice read for anyone interested.............review sounds quite promising:

Linky

Nice review - they like the drive alot. Funny to see the dash rattles still haven't been fixed on their test model.

And the fake quad tailpipe trim is pretty embarassing really.

is-f%20exhausts.jpg

And the fake quad tailpipe trim is pretty embarassing really.

is-f%20exhausts.jpg

I hope someone comes up with a two way adaptor so that the exhaust gases come out of both "pipes" otherwise it's going to look a little bit Barry on cold mornings.

Apparently that's not actually true, production versions have connected exhausts:

Autospies Link

Although it is possible they were fake to begin with, and then all the negative press made them change their minds...... :whistling:

Ah - cool. Although even if it were true - allegedly both the Veyron and Murcielago have similar "fake" exhaust trims.

If it's good enough for the Veyron.....

I’ve read the Review and yes it’s very promising.

From most of the Reviews they're all very impressed with this beast and a beast it is.

The Exhaust pipes are connected, in terms of looks I know of a few people who have seen the IS F for real and they have all said it looks amazing and sounds even better!

I know hear because of all the tech behind this car, it will be quicker round the track than all it’s competitors, and you know what I believe that!

The link below is the closest I could find as to what it will be like when one drives through your local estate.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=...&id=5886236

Enjoy.

Apparently that's not actually true, production versions have connected exhausts:

Autospies Link

Although it is possible they were fake to begin with, and then all the negative press made them change their minds...... :whistling:

Pity they didn't do away with the useless cosmetic side vents, they look awful.

Those side vents have actually grown on me :shutit:

The only thing I still can't quite get my head around is the bulge in the bonnet.......from some angles it just looks all wrong :ohmy:

Those side vents have actually grown on me :shutit:

The only thing I still can't quite get my head around is the bulge in the bonnet.......from some angles it just looks all wrong :ohmy:

If you have a lokk at the link I've just posted, the buldge looks fine.

As I mentioned before there were some shots going around in the early days that didn't do the IS F justice at all and Top Gear have used those shots not the new latest shots or even the pics of the actual car they tested.

Where as EVO Mag did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links