Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Virtual Bar Is Open

Mick-FZ1

A big kid waiting for Christmas, thats just how I'm feeling right now, the reason being I pick up my new to me Lexus GS300 on Wednesday.

It's a 2001 with 111000 miles but has got full Lexus service history, it's either Green or Black depending on how close you stand to it.

The only slight worry I have is if the Mrs finds out about the mpg that I'll be getting after always bragging about the mpg of my ex-Passat TDI.

I only do around 6000 miles a year so petrol expense wont be a massive worry and a once a year service should be fine.

First question

Can anyone point me toward a good review of the car, I've already read a few but a few more would be good.

Cheers people

Bars open

welcome!

you can do a search on google... i typed "lexus 1999 gs300 review" which comes up with a bunch. you can change it to 2001, which brings up slightly different reviews. the cars where updated from 2001+. no major changes, mainly looks change and sport lineup dropped.

car survey is a good one with owner reviews.

ciao reviews is also another good one.

I'd be prepared to lay a small wager that Mick from Bolton is also a Fazer 1000 owner......

Welcome, sir! I hope the Lex is all you want it to be. I'll have a pint, please.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links