Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Turbo From The Factory.........

Ive heard a few people going on about an IS200 Turbo that comes like that from the factory. I always thought that all the turbo'd ones you see were conversions?

Anyone know if this is correct? A few mates have said that its some imports have turbo's fitted from the factory? I know they do the quicker altezza import 4 pot with more power buy didnt think they ever did a turbo. :unsure:

Cheers.

TOM's are basically Toyota...........

what.... :unsure: looks basically like your saying TOMS is part of toyota, i was just saying it wasnt

regards the 280T

the standerd Altezza 3sge cars were delivered to TOMS from the Toyota factory, and converted by TOMS to turbocharged

in Europe you could buy the is200 Supercharged, the cars were converted by TTE and then delivered to the dealer, alternatively the cars would go back to TTE to be converted

there was never a factory sanctiond/built is200 turbo

TOM's are basically Toyota...........

what.... :unsure: looks basically like your saying TOMS is part of toyota, i was just saying it wasnt

regards the 280T

the standerd Altezza 3sge cars were delivered to TOMS from the Toyota factory, and converted by TOMS to turbocharged

in Europe you could buy the is200 Supercharged, the cars were converted by TTE and then delivered to the dealer, alternatively the cars would go back to TTE to be converted

there was never a factory sanctiond/built is200 turbo

Question Mat, If supercharged cars was option in Europe ? and we in the UK are part of Europe, if anything was to go wrong with a supercharged UK car, could the owner get it fixed in Europe under warranty ?

i dont know?

when i had mine fitted by TTE

TTE, did a TÜV certificate inserted into the logbook, so mine would have been covered.

my conversion is recorded at TTE

Just thinking about snowman and his problem with warranty Mat, as it may help him, i know i did say this to Gill Want on the phone when i had my problem, and as you may or not know, it got fixed under warranty :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links