Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Light Eyebrows

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of silicone and where from, or am I better off with tape ?

B&Q, And in Simon's words......... CHEESE :lol:

If you do use tape get the 3M stuff, as it sticks like s##t. Available from RS Components or some Halfords stores.

What kind of silicone and where from, or am I better off with tape ?

B&Q, And in Simon's words......... CHEESE :lol:

cheese???

As in American "cheesey", at least that's what I think Simon meant, but he admitted it to me later that he thought it looked good when I drove up to the garage :whistling:

Looking good today matey :D i took about 8 pic's before i got that one with them on as it was a nightmare to catch them between the flashes :lol::lol:

Thanks very much for taking the pic, next thing to try is have them wired to the sidelights and indicators, so they are on with the sidelights, and flash alternatively to the indicators when engaged..... well that's the plan anyway, how to get relays and wiring to work is beyond me.

Thanks Stav.

Another question i have would they not look betterif they went all the out to corner of indicator or is there no room for it to fit under the wing part.

Im still undecided if i like this or not but do like that there quite hidden when not in use

They may do, but its getting them to that length. you could get a longer one and chop it down but apparently the leds have one resistor per three LEDs so your limited by that.

Personally i like the way they dont go all the way.

Stav

They may do, but its getting them to that length. you could get a longer one and chop it down but apparently the leds have one resistor per three LEDs so your limited by that.

Personally i like the way they dont go all the way.

Stav

Gotta go with you on that Stav...looks better the way you have them. Debating whether to go fo some myself now!

PM is a Personal Message, like a forum only email.

Left click under a members name and the option should appear in a drop down window

Snowman is the member selling these or you can also get them from E-Bay but those are fully DIY

where these come with instructions, wire to the correct length etc so I believe.

EDIT*****

Too quick for me Stav

PM is a Personal Message, like a forum only email.

Left click under a members name and the option should appear in a drop down window

Snowman is the member selling these or you can also get them from E-Bay but those are fully DIY

where these come with instructions, wire to the correct length etc so I believe.

EDIT*****

Too quick for me Stav

I'm eagerly waiting for mine. Are they posted yet? :)

this thread is now closed !

no trading is allowed through these forums unless a subscribed trader (please read terms and conditions for specific details )

at present all trading is temporary unavailable