Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Could You Help Me Out Guys

viperroom

Hi there , would you be kind enough to fill out my questionaire , i am a previous member of toyota owners club and yaris club uk and i am looking to yourselves for some help. If you could fill out my questionaire it would be greatly appreciated. It goes toward a 4th year honurs dissertation in business economics in glasgow.

David

questionaire

Welcome.

Your questionnaire is also limited.

I am against hybrids as [in my opinion] they are more polluting over their lifecyle than catalyst-equipped petrol cars (because Battery manufacture & disposal are so polluting). Plus as they have a greater weight, they damage roads more and are more expensive - they are only sold at artificially low prices (check out Toyota's cost and sale price for Prius, for example) for 'green' PR.

But where could I answer - nowhere!

good luck,

Ian

Welcome to the club. I've just filled in the questionaire, and I agree with Ian D's objections to hybrids. Nice as the Lexus versions are to drive, they still are neither green nor practical in my view.

Cheers,

IanB :D