Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Plate

Oli

Hopefully someone can help me, I am thinking about getting a private plate however i have noticed that the rear plate is larger than the normal size plates (front one). Has anyone or does anyone know where to get a rear plate from, i presume the Stealer (Dealer) is the only option i have?

Im getting it through the DVLA do they supply physical plates or do i have to get them made myself?

Cheers

Oli

most online places will do you one the right size. my LS400 rear is bigger too and i've had a few different ones made up. just measure it in mm's and look on the drop down bar on the plate websites and you'll find it. might cost about £2 more for it tho

Matt

There's a seller on eBay (can't remember his name), he can supply you with a larger rear plate for £16.95 (a set) + £3.95 p&p. Comes with Lexus/GB logos. Search for lexus number/show plates.

BTW- I am not connected in anyway with this eBay seller.

I have had private plates and my rear plate is now just standard size like the front, as long as its in the middle it really looks fine, not odd at all, its not as if its a rover 75 where the whole shape is different.

I got mine direct from DVLA and had to have the plates done myself, used a company off eBay and bought them as show plates, but with legal font and spacing, just no dealer name/postcode along the bottom, and a lexus logo on the left, have never been pulled for them and they've been on nearly a year

(i'll probably get pulled this week now i've put that)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links