Jae August 29th - 31st 2008

johnboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any idea's on how were going to display the cars this year John / Janey would be good to have some sort of display set up? Been having a think about it but its hard to sort out, as not sure on what cars will be where and when :unsure:

We have been discussing it Chris, I have a list of whos there & when its just a case of working out the pitch when we have the dimensions :winky: The idea will be to have the cars at the front/side the gazebos in the middle and the tents at the back. We will definately be 'mixing' the cars to make it a little more interesting too.

Any idea's on how were going to display the cars this year John / Janey would be good to have some sort of display set up? Been having a think about it but its hard to sort out, as not sure on what cars will be where and when :unsure:

We have been discussing it Chris, I have a list of whos there & when its just a case of working out the pitch when we have the dimensions :winky: The idea will be to have the cars at the front/side the gazebos in the middle and the tents at the back. We will definately be 'mixing' the cars to make it a little more interesting too.

Thanks Janey, i was just wondering the other night if any ideas had been put forward so thought i'd ask :D be good to have some sort of display :D

Not long to go now :yahoo::yahoo:

Bit of a late response but put me down mate B)
Dan_Harris - Is200 - 2days sat+sun

**Be nice it's my first event :P

Guys there are still a couple of discounted (£12.50 instead of £15) tickets left Clicky here to get :winky:

Shall do when I get home tonight, the one day I don't bring my wallet with me to work :(, getting all excited being a JAE + LOC meet virgin :blush:

You can park on the LOC stand with us if you want to Dan and dont worry were a good bunch :lol: Glad your coming mate :D

I really would like to come, at least for one day. Could I put mine on the stand too? That would mean a damn good wash and polish, inside and out, and should really finish stereo, fit HIDS and tidy engine bay too! Then, i do need to do those things anyway!

Will have to look into which day i could make, and let you know closer to the time. Supposed to be going to France that weekend, but may be able to combine the two somehow.

Dan_Harris - Is200 - 2days sat+sun

JAE + LOC meet virgin :blush:

Don't worry Dan, I'm a virgin too. I'm sure they'll be gentle.

Only 11 days and still no tickets. Anybody know when they should arrive ??

On the store it says that the tickets will be sent out a week before the event :winky:

Oh, you have right. I totally forgot about this. I've just back from my holiday abroad (2 weeks out of work) and I'm trying to organise everything ;) Thanks for reminding me :)

Just a reminder that Mersea has its own outdoor swimming pool that will be open for everyone to use throughout the majority of the weekend. As well as this, the beach backs on to the site and therefore at high tide you'll also have chance to swim in the sea if you fancy!

So dont forget your trunks/bikinis, with so much to do on site, its a shame to miss out from forgetting your basics!

:D

Just another reminder, please check the tide times below

These are times when the tide is at it's highest. It does not mean the access road will be blocked but it might pay to be aware and to plan accordingly.

Thursday 10:51

Thursday 23:29 (JAE gates will close shortly after anway)

Friday 11:54

Friday at midnight (JAE gates will be closed by then anway)

Saturday 12:46

Sunday 01:17

Sunday 13:31 (before the awards so not many people leaving then anyway)

Just a note:::::::

There are NO cash machines on site so please make sure you visit one beforehand

If you do run out the nearest one is at the shell petrol station or tesco express which are both on the island. Failing that the Tollgate retail park just off the A12 has a few.

Tesco one's address for reference:

WEST MERSEA EXPRESS,

GRIFFON GARAGE, 1 BARFIELD ROAD,

COLCHESTER,

ESSEX,

CO5 8JU

Shell Garage:

Old Forge Filling Station

41A Kingsland Road

Colchester

CO5 8RA

Here's a link to the tidal info on the mersea web site for those interested ....

Indicates how likely the road onto the island is to be completely submerged.

VERY likely for Sat + Sun. So for about an hour around the times John posted.

http://www.mersea-island.com/tide-tables.cfm

Hope that's useful.. :blush:

TG

Just another reminder, please check the tide times below

These are times when the tide is at it's highest. It does not mean the access road will be blocked but it might pay to be aware and to plan accordingly.

Thursday 10:51

Thursday 23:29 (JAE gates will close shortly after anway)

Friday 11:54

Friday at midnight (JAE gates will be closed by then anway)

Saturday 12:46

Sunday 01:17

Sunday 13:31 (before the awards so not many people leaving then anyway)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk