Why Oh Why Do The Little ****s Scratch My Car

ibby

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kids round my way r goin round brakeing wing mirrors off & bending wipers back :megaangry:

Im so glad i got my back access done but i still av CCTV on it :unsure:

Im up 4 us all comeing round ;)

LMAO!!! I know karate. And ju-jitsu. And a couple of other oriental words as well.

what like? number 85 with fried rice?? :whistling:

Not sure how many 5 year old's i could handle though Keith, ive never really had a fight with anyone over 4 and half........... years old and height in feet!

LMAO!!! I know karate. And ju-jitsu. And a couple of other oriental words as well.

Not sure how many 5 year old's i could handle though Keith, ive never really had a fight with anyone over 4 and half........... years old and height in feet!

135 and Pilau rice actually :D

I think you should find out how many 5 year olds you can take on. Clicky

135 and Pilau rice actually :D

I think you should find out how many 5 year olds you can take on. Clicky

26 apparently.............................. tried pasting the code it give but it just comes up as digit's and nothing special.

I had trouble like this some years ago.

I found where the culprit lived and made a petrol bomb and left it on thair doorstep with a note attached that read " The next time you mess with my car this gets lit ". never had any trouble again :angry:

Nice one! Just remember to wipe your prints off the bottle!

Reminds me of Postman Pat's Banging Day Out (YouTube it)...

"You see this petrol, right? Great. Now you see these matches?"

post-7075-1202854266.jpg

I had trouble like this some years ago.

I found where the culprit lived and made a petrol bomb and left it on thair doorstep with a note attached that read " The next time you mess with my car this gets lit ". never had any trouble again :angry:

that might work... know a guy that had pikeys living near his house and they were always robbing coal from his shed, one day he had enough and in a fit of temper burst into their caravan with a can of petrol and a lighter and had a frank exchange (use your imagination as to the vocabulary involved :P ) ..... and they never took his coal ever again... as he's cleary nuts

Phone the cops. Harass your local council. You pay council tax to fund the police, and only determined nagging might persuade the council to install one of those mosquito devices that drive gangs of roaming kids mad. No point in talking law into your own hands - there is a risk you will target the wromg kid, and you will end up being prosecuted anyway. Look at what happened that innocent man in Warrington - killed by a gang of teenage thugs. There little rats have more rights than you, and the worse they get, the more rights they seem to have. Drive your local cops, neighbours and council mad, and maybe they will collectively do something about it. The real deterrent, of course, is being able to have a cop to warn the parents that they will personally pay for criminal damage caused by their feral kids.

when you see the little ****s riding along on their bikes push them off them smash the bike up and jump up and down on the wheels, OK it will make you no better than them but it WILL make you feel much better.

The police wont do anything, and even if they do the kids wont be scared enough of them to stop.

Phone the cops. Harass your local council. You pay council tax to fund the police, and only determined nagging might persuade the council to install one of those mosquito devices that drive gangs of roaming kids mad. No point in talking law into your own hands - there is a risk you will target the wromg kid, and you will end up being prosecuted anyway. Look at what happened that innocent man in Warrington - killed by a gang of teenage thugs. There little rats have more rights than you, and the worse they get, the more rights they seem to have. Drive your local cops, neighbours and council mad, and maybe they will collectively do something about it. The real deterrent, of course, is being able to have a cop to warn the parents that they will personally pay for criminal damage caused by their feral kids.

Those mosquito devices are the worst invention in the world!!!!!

They say that only people under 25 can hear them like thats a good thing. So what about the people under 25 that are not cuasing trouble why should they have to have there ears damaged due to being stereotyped into a group.

Secondly, what happens if the gang are over 25 then it's pretty useless!

This is an onging problem, and i do think that they need to be taught some respect........... i would grab one or two of them, drag them into the garage and lock it with just us in there, next we can try to talk about the issue and come to a resoloution.... if not then i'd just batter em in the garage so they won't be coming back.

Also get the digital camera and take a load of facial snaps of the tw@ts.

honestly there is no real resoloution as these little 'skinney runts' carry knives around with them.... shows what society is coming too

Manps

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I had a similar problem with car damage. So I bought cctv camera. But that did not help cause I could not catch the guys.

Then I came across these guys at smsVideoGuard.com They started watching my cctv camera and guess what, I caught them in the act. I would really recommend them and they are very affordable. A dollar a day for the security guard to watch your cctv camera. They don't record anything but just act when there is an incident, like a real guard.

I hope it helps you, it helped me :)

Cheers