Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Shipping To Nigeria

Hi all

Does any one have any experience of shipping (air cargo) a car overseas, what are the costs involved, whats the best aircargo companty to use??

can anyone point me in the right direction, good websites etc.

thanks

now take my advice as someone that grew up in africa, Nigeria- ummmmm lets see, the among the worlds capital for rip off scams, fraud and theft. only way i would have anything to do with Nigeria is if i phisically had the cash in my hand, even thin i would be thinking " where is the catch"

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

shipping would be a 4 figured number plus he would have to insure the shipment.

i reckon you should sell it privatly to someone in this country.. don't hassle yourself with paperwork.

I seriously reckon it is a scam.. a new type of scam too!

why will he/ she want a right hander when Nigeria drive on the right? He/she could have sourced one from Belguim, holland, or Germany like they usually do.

Well, there,s a co. on the Wandsworth Road near Vauxhall, that handles shipping to Africa.

Hmm - I wonder if it's a brother of a friend? ;) He loves my lexus and is out there at the moment - perhaps he's been telling his brothers how wonderful lexus are. Some of them can probably afford it. He's unfortunately out there for the funeral of his father who was king of Lagos. He has 30 siblings and some of the princes are pretty wealthy.

Forget it - everyone in Nigeria is a prince or some minor royalty - yeah right!

You would not believe how many fraud attempts we receive every week from Nigeria.

The same goes for Malaysia and Indonesia - the world capital for credit card fraud - but still devout Muslim countries - how does that work, I thought religious people were supposed to honest?

everyone in Nigeria is a prince or some minor royalty

You're not kidding - his is one of 5 royal families and I guess the others have tens of princes from various wives too. They're trying to decide amongst themselves who is going to be the next king. So no arguments there then.....

"I thought religious people were supposed to honest"

Only when it suits them

Phew, good job I'm not religious. ;) We're supposed to be a Christian nation - does that mean everyone has put Jesus in charge of their life and is now honest?

We're supposed to be a Christian nation - does that mean everyone has put Jesus in charge of their life and is now honest?

From past experience I would not trust any Nigerian that told me me he was a prince, just like I don't beieve any of their other stories I get every week.

I am sure that there a few people that claim to be religious that do actually have goodness in their hearts ( my brother is a Lay Preacher, and he is OK), but my over riding experience with so called religious people is that they tend lie cheat and steal just like non religious people, but that makes them worse because they expect to be treated differently :angry:

When I am PM I will ban religion and compel the population to treat others as they would like to be treated - with respect, regardless of colour and culture.

When I am PM I will ban religion and compel the population to treat others as they would like to be treated - with respect, regardless of colour and culture.

Seconded.............

I would not trust any Nigerian that told me me he was a prince

My friend is also a Christian, church elder and has an apostolic ministry - ie a bit like a bishop in traditional churches, and he'd agree with your opinion on the honesty of most Nigerians! :lol:

but my over riding experience with so called religious people is that they tend lie cheat and steal just like non religious people

Sorry to hear that. :sad: Unfortunately there are plenty of people who think they are a Christian because they sometimes go to church while they ignore G.o.d the rest of the week and live how they please. Those of us who have believed, repented and accepted him as lord do at least try, although we're still human of course.

Some past Christian geezer said something like "Please don't judge my G.o.d by my own human failings."

now take my advice as someone that grew up in africa, Nigeria- ummmmm lets see, the among the worlds capital for rip off scams, fraud and theft. only way i would have anything to do with Nigeria is if i phisically had the cash in my hand, even thin i would be thinking " where is the catch"

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there guys, I have to say I am Nigerian don't apreciate the slagging off of Nigerian's that has been going along in thi tread. Because I am Nigerian does not mean I am a fraudster or any thing else. I sold my Altezza to GOLDIE in december 2002 and also introduced him to this site. U can ask him if I have cheated him in any way what so ever?I have been to TDI A few times with my Altezzer and a few of my previous cars and have never cheated them in anyway shape or foam.

I am an Immigration Officer and let me say every Nationality has their good or bad points which I can easily point state here! I don't think Nigeria has got a fair judgement in this case. I was in Nigeria for the New year and IS200 are not common cars out there. They drive mainly left hand drive cars but there are alot of right handed cars out there as wel.

I bought a american spec mitsubishi galant for over here and shipped it to my mum. cost around £500 to ship it roll-on roll-off and ten paid around £2000 to clear it in Nigeria and the boat took around 14 days to reach there.

There arerich people out ther ad they dont mind paying over the odds for what the want. the prices of cars out there isrelatively the same as UK prices or even more cause you have to add shipping and and clearance costs as well which the customer has to pa for in the price of the car.

Anyway I have to say i just was not too happy at this tread, probably means nothing to you guys, but I have to speak my mind! just remeber Nationality has it's good and bad points! :angry:

Well, I cant stand religion, own a brothel but I'm a nice guy who wouldnt rip people off.

religion just means you get suckered in by unbelievable contradictions, which is odd, because I have some extremely clever friends and they believe it.

hit shappens

Adeyb

Hi there guys, I have to say I am Nigerian don't apreciate the slagging off of Nigerian's that has been going along in thi tread. Because I am Nigerian does not mean I am a fraudster or any thing else. I sold my Altezza to GOLDIE in december 2002 and also introduced him to this site. U can ask him if I have cheated him in any way what so ever?I have been to TDI A few times with my Altezzer and a few of my previous cars and have never cheated them in anyway shape or foam.

I am an Immigration Officer and let me say every Nationality has their good or bad points which I can easily point state here! I don't think Nigeria has got a fair judgement in this case. I was in Nigeria for the New year and IS200 are not common cars out there. They drive mainly left hand drive cars but there are alot of right handed cars out there as wel.

I bought a american spec mitsubishi galant for over here and shipped it to my mum. cost around £500 to ship it roll-on roll-off and ten paid around £2000 to clear it in Nigeria and the boat took around 14 days to reach there.

There arerich people out ther ad they dont mind paying over the odds for what the want. the prices of cars out there isrelatively the same as UK prices or even more cause you have to add shipping and and clearance costs as well which the customer has to pa for in the price of the car.

Anyway I have to say i just was not too happy at this tread, probably means nothing to you guys, but I have to speak my mind! just remeber Nationality has it's good and bad points! :angry:

OOJONI: Do not take offense to this post as all we are trying to do is warn a fellow member of the possible pitfalls that can be experienced when trading with countries/people that have a less than perfect reputation of honesty!!!!!!!!!!

Never, at any stage did anyone suggest that YOU were dishonest or underhand and it saddens me that you would think this was a slur on your character, especially as you are a not a person of diminished intellect, i would have thought this was obvious!

That is all I am prepared to say on this matter.

Regards

Rob

• 1 month later...
Do not take offense to this post as all we are trying to do is warn a fellow member of the possible pitfalls that can be experienced when trading with countries/people that have a less than perfect reputation of honesty!!!!!!!!!!

Rob,

Tell me who is responsible for

1. Killing 30 millions fellow Europeans in warfare in the 20th century.

2. Installing Dictatorships around the world including Saddam, Sharon, Pinochet, Noriega, Apartheid etc.

3. Killing 400,000 people using 2 bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

4. Lying to the world to gain support for war in Iraq

5. Enslaving millions of Africans and killing 40million others in the process by throwing them in the sea, shooting, and disease.

6. Through global organized crime and money laundering account for 83% of all global criminal activity.

7. Create the most deadly weapons ever known to man and use them to enforce their own version of the rule of law whether biased or not.

8. Burn and bury mountains of food when the rest of the world starves.

9. Fosters brutal foreign economic policies compunded by third world debt to ensure an everlasting source of cheap raw materials and labour.

10. Bribes governments of poor countries when it wants them to participate in illegal schemes, then hides the evidence only to show part of the evidence later when it suits them to make the poor countries look like banana states.

ANSWER: NOT NIGERIANS

Please be responsible for your statements when condemning a nation of talented individuals the majority of whose most serious crime if poverty.

The claims you've made only show your ignorance.

REGARDS,

CHAN