Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx350 First Service

Hi All,

My RX350 SE MM is nearly a year old. I have booked it in with my local stealer and have been quoted £273.00 for it's first service.

Does anyone know how that compares? Does anyone have the details of standard main dealer servicing costs for an RX350 for years 1 - 5??

Thanks.

Hi All,

My RX350 SE MM is nearly a year old. I have booked it in with my local stealer and have been quoted £273.00 for it's first service.

Does anyone know how that compares? Does anyone have the details of standard main dealer servicing costs for an RX350 for years 1 - 5??

Thanks.

That seems very high ! My first service on an RX300 - which is virtually the same car - was £154. After all, it's just 5 litres of new oil, a new oil filter and drain plug gasket, a new Battery in the key and a bit of screen wash. Must cost the dealer all of £40 plus a few pounds in tech. wages. Oh, sorry, I forgot to add in the cost of the shiny tiles and the coffee machine. That's what pushes the bill up.

• 1 month later...