Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Batch Of Isf's In Uk!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to say that one of them are reserved for me but unfortunatly I can't. I must say though that I was never really impressed by the ISF but after seeing a few video's of it, I'm changing my tune. Would have to be in astral black though with black and chrome wheels, black leather interior, and I would also imagine I would need to take shares out in Bridgestone because I can't see them tyres lasting that long.

Awesome, can't wait to see one of these on the road either, or better still to hear one!

Is the suspension riding higher than all the press photos? Those cars don't look as low as the ones in all the reviews and stuff...........

Awesome, can't wait to see one of these on the road either, or better still to hear one!

Is the suspension riding higher than all the press photos? Those cars don't look as low as the ones in all the reviews and stuff...........

they have transport bumpstops fitted normally

It looks amazing.

70% of the reviews are all very positive and 30% are giving it 3 stars out of 5, but 70% are giving it 4.5 stars out of 5 with a few even saying 5 out of 5.

The only criticism is the ride is a bit rough on the normal bumpy, pot holed UK roads.

Mark my words around the track this car will be quicker than RS4, M3 and the Merc no doubt, Especially with those Brakes, Gearbox and Electronic Gizmo’s

Nearly every single of the reviews have said the brakes and gearbox are the best they have ever seen on the road!!!!

Well done Lexus, looks like you’ve upset the Germans again with your first attempt

isfew0.jpg

Heard today there will be a few GB ONLY Demo cars available for serious(rich?) punters to trial & orders are being taken for 2009!

Tel

Ps/Ofcourse some may pay a Premium!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Lexus, looks like you’ve upset the Germans again with your first attempt

Without the attempts from the Germans they (Lexus) wouldn't of tried would they!!

Cant wait to see one in the showrooms or on the road though.

Yes I totally agree.

That's why I would like to take this opportunity to thank BMW, Audi and Mercedes, as they are partly responsible for the IS F.

Mark my words around the track this car will be quicker than RS4, M3 and the Merc no doubt, Especially with those Brakes, Gearbox and Electronic Gizmo’s

think you need to take a reality check

I tend to agree Raj.

I think 77 works for lexus.

Good as it is can't see it spanking Audi/BMW at the first attempt

When I get my TOM's one :winky: that may be different

Hi everyone, the isf looks awsome, having only seen the car on the net and heard the the tone of the engine through the speaker I knew that some how I would have to have one one if I could, I had to take my is 250 sport to hull for its service and made the enquiry whilst I was there ( Mistake they had got me) You could put a deposit down if you like the chap said, taking into account I didnt know how much it was going to be at that time about four months ago, well here we are nearly April and one of the two cars coming to hull is mine, I must say I am quitly excited 53 year old.

Gone for the grey colour although I did want the blue but not avalible in uk yet but the more I see it on photos the more i like it, Thats another thing to Spend 51k on something you cant see a sample of is difficult, well Ill keep you posted.

OMG im drooling 4 u :wub:

Thats the colour i would go 4 as i did on GT5 ;)

How Lucky r u :P

Yes lucky but hard work, I also had two is 200s and an is 250 sport and I think out of all the cars I i have have over the years the lexus has prooved to me that they are very well made and run a treat, the previous ones I have owened have all been perfect family cars but now the kids have there own its time to spoil myself, I must say the service at hull Lexus is perfect, and know how to get you back, When I bought the 250sport the salesman opened and shut the doors to show how well they worked with no tinney noises, also how silent the engines run, one day going through town a chap I know said to me later whats that car you have, I replied a lexus, he said you cant here the B----- thing I have often been behind predestrian and they havnt heard me coming, anyway I keep you all posted in the future

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links