Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Batch Of Isf's In Uk!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
You might want to think twice before going to any meets!

We will all want to be taken for a spin :)

PS...me first :P

Cracked it ,just heard from dealer car delivered 1st april will be able to pick up soon after, been a long wait, i will let you all know the outcome.

i printed a review on the IS-F last night and f :tsktsk: k m3's and the like, this baby returned 40mpg in a variety of drivin styles and at 70mph was registering just over 1500rpm! top marks to lexus, power, reliability (without doubt) and economical to!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaant one

You might want to think twice before going to any meets!

We will all want to be taken for a spin :)

PS...me first :P

We only get 5th gear and topgear eposides from 2003.

Also, latest news is that the IS-F is coming to SA later this year too.

Is there anywhere I can find the "results". I'll be more interested in the comparisons between the IS-f, M3 and RS4 particularly the pricing as SA is a hugely dominant Audi / BMW market.

post-20836-1207039654.jpg

post-20836-1207039668.jpg

These r in a dealers but dont know where :crybaby:

That dealers looks like Southampton, Hedge end but i could be wrong, most are very similar although southampton looks identicle to that!!!!!

Jason :P

also looks like Lexus Sheffield, ill be driving past tonight on my way to the wednesday game. ill keep my beedy eyes open.

edit - also that is uber shiny is that

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL , I may sell my two children and my missus ( won't get much for her ) and buy one !

Looks stunning in the pics posted by Lex2D , I think I'm in love (although that happens a lot , usually big Breasts are involved)

Sorry lost my train of thought ,oh yes the car , err, Brick you certainly are a lucky guy , they are waithing for you >>>>>

"Lexus ISF coming to a supermarket car park near you " . Park it in the disabled bays please !!

Regards

Paul.

:lol:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL , I may sell my two children and my missus ( won't get much for her ) and buy one !

Looks stunning in the pics posted by Lex2D , I think I'm in love (although that happens a lot , usually big Breasts are involved)

Sorry lost my train of thought ,oh yes the car , err, Brick you certainly are a lucky guy , they are waithing for you >>>>>

"Lexus ISF coming to a supermarket car park near you " . Park it in the disabled bays please !!

Regards

Paul.

Well mate I had to sell one wife, three kids and a dog, mines coming into hull friday hope to pick up wednesday, I must admit those pictures are some of the best and clearest I have seen, its been a long time since May when I left a deposit, talk about wishing your life away, anyway, There is a video on u tube, a recent one with two blokes in the netherlands taking one for a run in the dark bit of a laugh really, I will keep you posted

Regards

Paul.

Well mate I had to sell one wife, three kids and a dog, mines coming into hull friday hope to pick up wednesday, I must admit those pictures are some of the best and clearest I have seen, its been a long time since May when I left a deposit, talk about wishing your life away, anyway, There is a video on u tube, a recent one with two blokes in the netherlands taking one for a run in the dark bit of a laugh really, I will keep you posted

Regards

Paul.

Im not 2 far from Hull can i come lol :whistling: Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Regards

Paul.

Im not 2 far from Hull can i come lol :whistling: Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

delivery friday two coming in both smokey granite, should be in showroom after been superguarded, I will pick up mine some time on wednesday so pop and have a look ( but dont touch)

Does this mean if its coming in on Friday and you picking it up on Wed, mean that they will all be driving your car in this time to see whats its like as its the first one they have had in the dealers??

Hope not

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links