Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Batch Of Isf's In Uk!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words around the track this car will be quicker than RS4, M3 and the Merc no doubt, Especially with those Brakes, Gearbox and Electronic Gizmo’s

think you need to take a reality check

I tend to agree Raj.

I think 77 works for lexus.

Good as it is can't see it spanking Audi/BMW at the first attempt

When I get my TOM's one :winky: that may be different

I beleave there are only 3 per dealer this year to be sold,you can not test drive one and none will be a demo at lexus dealers.you pay your money with no test drive and not even a car in the show room to look at,you view it on there p.c!!!!! they are trying to hit other countries with it first and may be the u.k next year.nice car,but strange selling line!!?

Welcome mate, why such a long lead time?

Stav

Hi - The reason for the long lead time is because I only ordered 3 weeks ago! Luckily Lexus Manchester had one allocation left for this year and I snapped it up. They said the earliest they could deliver was October unless someone cancels an order.

Im really looking at modifying this beast as soon as I get hold of it. I was in the Toyota community for many years and built a HKS Twincharged Corolla GTi which was sold a couple of years ago.

So people... where are the promised pictures or Vids?

just checked the IS-F price in Ireland.... €108,000 euro (85,773.39 GBP) makes me sick.... :sick:

Because of the high Irish price and the exchange rate at the moment it actually works out a bit cheaper to get one from the UK and import it. Especially if you do it before the July changes to VRT and road tax.

• 3 weeks later...
im a very lucky chap as i take delivery of one of the 1st isf's in the country on 23-05-08. i have heard a good few mixed reports, some good, some bad. i do get bored of cars pretty quick, so lets see how long i keep this bad boy!

its not fair....when you get bored let me know :lol:

im a very lucky chap as i take delivery of one of the 1st isf's in the country on 23-05-08. i have heard a good few mixed reports, some good, some bad. i do get bored of cars pretty quick, so lets see how long i keep this bad boy!

LOC will be the 1st to hear!!

Not buying it for investment then? :whistling:

Your delivery date is quite late, when did you place your order? I was told they werent available at January.

Your delivery date is quite late, when did you place your order? I was told they werent available at January.

apparently this will be one of the 1st in the country - i get mine before the dealer principal! perhaps i have been misled by the dealership, but nevertheless, i have not seen a single one on the road (in fact in real life) so even if there are loads out there, i still will feel special turning the key for the 1st time!! no im not buying it for investment, after all its a car, rather than an old stamp!

apparently this will be one of the 1st in the country - i get mine before the dealer principal! perhaps i have been misled by the dealership, but nevertheless, i have not seen a single one on the road (in fact in real life) so even if there are loads out there, i still will feel special turning the key for the 1st time!! no im not buying it for investment, after all its a car, rather than an old stamp!

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine. Think you have been a bit misled though, I picked mine up on the 16th April and there are others who have posted on this site that picked theirs up before that. Bet you can't wait til next Friday though? What colour you gone for?

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do mine. Think you have been a bit misled though, I picked mine up on the 16th April and there are others who have posted on this site that picked theirs up before that. Bet you can't wait til next Friday though? What colour you gone for?

cheers. thats dealers for you! ive gone for silver as i currently have a gs450h in black, & its a right pain to keep clean. what colour have you gone for & is it as good as some of the reports say?

cheers. thats dealers for you! ive gone for silver as i currently have a gs450h in black, & its a right pain to keep clean. what colour have you gone for & is it as good as some of the reports say?

Not sure of the actual name of the colour but it's the granite colour, looks great, sounds great and drives great, I've read so many different reports, some rating it, others not. All I know is I'm happy with it. It always gets a second glance from anyone one that sees it and I've not seen another one on the road yet either!

Not sure of the actual name of the colour but it's the granite colour, looks great, sounds great and drives great, I've read so many different reports, some rating it, others not. All I know is I'm happy with it. It always gets a second glance from anyone one that sees it and I've not seen another one on the road yet either!

nice. thanks for the feedback. i will let you know after this friday if i enjoy it as much as you do! enjoy driving...

^^

I doubt will see another on the road, there are only 150 being coming to the UK this year.

I've probably only seen a handful of IS300s in the last 5 years (except LOC meets)

nice. thanks for the feedback. i will let you know after this friday if i enjoy it as much as you do! enjoy driving...

I went for the granate colour had mine since 17/4/08, well pleased, keep your eye on the front seats as the leather is slightly wearing through on th edges where you get in and out, been back to lexus had photos taken and getting sorted only done 3000 miles so keep a watch

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links