Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Part Number For Gs300 Sport Alloy Centre Caps?

I am trying to get some new polished centre caps for the MK1 GS300 Sport wheels.. can anyone tell me the part number..?

Or does anyone know of any for sale?

Many thanks..

The TTE part number on mine shows AM 28342, Lexus should be able to do them, and probably TTE direct. I know Lexus can do the wheels as I've seen them on the parts system, didn't look for the centre caps but I guess they should be on there as well.

Sounds a bit cheeky to make them non-refundable. If you tell them what you want and they get it wrong, I sure as hell wouldn't pay for them. Unlike the BMW dealers, I've never had to pay up front for ordered parts, so unless they lock you in the showroom and refuse to let you out, they can't force you to pay :shifty:

Ive been on the Supra owners website and they are talking about them, I know the supra guys like the Lexus sport wheels. They have said the part number is AM27533 for TTE caps.. and theyre about 18 euro each..

Anyway.. I've got a direct contact at tte.de now so will try and speak to someone there.. Im not paying £56 each for them from Lexus.. might even get my original ones diamond cut along with the wheels but it means loosing the Lexus emblem which might make them look a bit plain..

If anyone is looking for the same thing i'll keep you posted on my success, if I have any!

cheers

I've not gone for them yet.. although Lepsons cant diamond cut and polish the centre caps as they are the wheels, they have said they should be able to do a pretty good job cleaning them up and get a good match to the finished wheels so I will see how they look before I buy a new set..

Got the wheels back with new shoes on.. Dunlop Sport 9000.. they look very nice, a superb job by Lepsons. They painted the centre caps for me and they have come up well but they really dont blend into the polished rim very well so I am looking to buy some new centre caps. I emailed the woman at TTE yesterday and she quoted me the following:

Your price for a Lexus center cap AM28342 is 46,09 Euro.

So if you want to order 4 pcs. total price incl. freight costs will be 219,61 Euro.

If you prefer to receive TTE center caps your price will only be 16,57 Euro per cap. So total price will be 101,53 Euro.

I've asked if she can send me a pic of the TTE centre caps but judging by the price i'm pretty sure theyre just going to be plastic or something and obviously wont have the Lexus symbol. Does anyone have any experience of these TTE centre caps?

£170 for the original Lexus caps isnt bad considering dealers are asking £56 each cap.

...another update..

Apparently the TTE caps are the same as the original Lexus ones but they just have TTE instead of the L symbol.

Its 120 Euro difference in cost... shall I save a bit of money and go for the TTE or seeing as Ive spent quite a lot already in getting it fixed up shall I pay extra for the original Lexus caps?

Help!!!!!?????

I went with the TTE ones - 101 euro inc delivery.... Florian @ TTE was very helpful and responded to my questions very quickly. 4 days for delivery...

anyone who wants her details here they are:

Florian Bachus

Co-ordinator Sales

Florian.Bachus@toyota-f1.com

Phone: +49-(0)2234-1823-691

Fax: +49-(0)2234-1823-32

www.tte.de

www.toyota-f1.com

Think I might use the money I saved for some HID lamps.. I know there is a Post about them so will see what the favourites are.

• 3 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links