Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'rare' Lexus

loggyboy

rare?????????? well maybe if u are blind, ad is full of bull.... valeted every week was it? then how come the engine bay is in such a state.. a quick once over with a jet wash will clean all of the dirt and dust off.

i asked him some questions:

i nearly peed myself laughing tho.

Hi there,

Firstly the Platinum ICE silver is different and was an factory option which costs more, the standard silver is slightly goldy color.

The car is has had the sports clutch fitted as an extra, it also had the factory extra quickshift gearbox, where by you do not need to push the clutch all the way down.

The V6 is standard on this car.

I dont clean the engine bay or the engine as it is not advisable. Most traders or private sellers will do this to hide any oil leaks or rusts. Image dont do justice, neither does looks. Im an honest ebayer, just want to sell my car.

OMG just seen this thread and his advert (Item number: 120226649275)

What a gimp :lol:

I gotta agree :D

1. He obviously wouldn't know a V6 if it came up and bit him.

2. "never been smoked in"

Unless he owned it from new and never let anyone else drive this how could he posibly tell ?

3. 87.5% positive feedback.

4. "Sports Clutch with Quick Shift"

the words in your dreams sucker kinda seem apt.

5. Brand New brake pads & Disc (front)

Why only the one Disc ?

6. "full tank costs £50-£55"

yes but only if you leave some Fuel in it before you fill up (£62.00 in mine yesterday and I have a receipt too)

Rob his answers are real quality bs too

Firstly the Platinum ICE silver is different and was an factory option which costs more, the standard silver is slightly goldy color.

The car is has had the sports clutch fitted as an extra, it also had the factory extra quickshift gearbox

I dont clean the engine bay or the engine as it is not advisable.

Im an honest ebayer, just want to sell my car.

:P :o :lol:

I have those wheels on mine - they are really nice.

but after all that he has said I have to agree with Keith, the wheels are very nice (except he has kerbed them)

and are second only on an IS200 (IMO) to the IS250 18" Sport rims on mine :P

• 2 weeks later...
I think that it is the two litre V6 that makes it rare.. Anyone else got one?

LOL, thats what the dealer told me was in mine when I bought it, I looked at him and said quite calmly ' do you actually know anything about cars?' really though I just laughed at him and told him what it really was, he stopped all his bull talk after that, and I talked him down a grand! Just shows what some knowledge can get you :winky:

i asked him some questions:

i nearly peed myself laughing tho.

Hi there,

The car is has had the sports clutch fitted as an extra, it also had the factory extra quickshift gearbox, where by you do not need to push the clutch all the way down.

The V6 is standard on this car.

I dont clean the engine bay or the engine as it is not advisable. Most traders or private sellers will do this to hide any oil leaks or rusts. Image dont do justice, neither does looks. Im an honest ebayer, just want to sell my car.

i replied to his response to my questions pointing out the errors - he didnt reply surprisingly.........