Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anyone advise on how to remove the front door panels from a 95 GS300 MK1. I have found one screw at the far edge and 3 along the bottom but cannot see what else is needed to remove it. I have looked through the archives, but can only find reference to the MK2. I understand that a 5.25 speaker will fit. Any recommendations for these?

Thanks in advance

I also have the same problem i have undone all the screws (yes the one behind the caps to) got the whole lot loose but the is still a screw or fixing directly behind the electic window buttons in the door handle that i can not seem to work out how you undo it.. i gave up after 2 seperate occasions of trying to do it there is an early thread on here somewhere when i was asking..

jac

if you do work it out ....please let me know how its done

I got mine off today... ermm not exactly the right way... screws along the bottom 1 in the rubber seal, 1 big one under the plastic cap under the handle area) above the pocket, Heres the naughty bit after i popped all the door edges and lifted the door panel upwards so the window rubber unhooks I could see the last screw (the one I could not see how it undoes on previous attemps) I still could not work out how to get to the head !!!! there are no covers over it and its right in the middle of the door behind the hand well in line with the control panel for the windows. After much frustration I lost the plot and got a saw :blush: the door panel is secured via a plastic L shape type of bracket, SO I CUT THE B****Y THING OFF. :unsure: . And geuss what... yep the panel just came off no problem...

Note : Its quite hard to get back on you need to get the window rubber back in place first and go from there,

After all this i still never got the speaker :sad:

jac