Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Sport Cross

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my IS300 sportcross soon and was wondering how much to pitch it in at.

The car is in very good condition, has covered 45k miles, full lexus service history, DVD Sat Nav as standard with all the usual mod cons. Its on a 52 plate and I've owned it for 2.5 years, no prangs etc.

Due to the soon to be arrival of baby number 3, I need somthing that can take 3 baby seats in the back now :crybaby:

If anyone can let me know roughly what to expect as a private sale, and how much to haggle for if trading it in, that would be great...

... even better if one of you reading this is actually looking for one :whistling:

Thanks.

Just had a quick look on the auto trader site and there an 02 plate with 97k on the clock for £7000 and a 51 plate with 93k for £8650 another one on a 51 plate with 69k on the clock for £9800 and an 03 plate with 43k on the clock for £11995 so quite a variation on prices and mileage to give you a bit of an idea? :)

I bought an o2 plate SC 3 months ago for £10k from a dealer. 50k on the clock full service history. In very good condition. At the time it was the cheapest 3ltr on Autotrader. Ther was one cheaper but it went quick - but it was in black (not my favourite colour) and it had more miles.

They seem to hang around, no-one knows what they are, which is, a short wheel-base Supra (give or take a few bhp) in an Armani suit.

...great car.

Hi there,

I was looking for one over the past few weeks and not many around, otherwise might have bought yours.

I've now just bought one last weekend which is a 52 plate with Sat Nav etc, 81K but full lexus service history (just serviced). 1 owner, got the garage to do the cambelt do for the money and paid £8000.

Cant wait to start driving it if I can sell my BMW this weekend !

Nick

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links