Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Obd11 Fault Code

B15RUP

P1346- VVT sensor camshaft position sensor circuit range/performance (bank 1).

Have you had the timing belt changed recently? If so, the timing could be out, or the timing belt maybe loose/worn and it may have jumped one tooth.

Had the same problem with I changed the timing belt, I knocked the timing out when changing the belt. My car ran ok, but like you I had the engine management light on. Luckly, I didn't cause any damage to my engine, just re-set the timing and re-fitted the belt.

Thanks for the replies guys hopefully Stav will confirm Kams and Wozza's diagnosis and I will take it from there. Wozza apart from this car is good, I have posted in the supercharging/turbo forum for a little update.

Stav, do you have a list of what the actual fault codes mean? if so where can I obtain it.

Thanks for the replies guys hopefully Stav will confirm Kams and Wozza's diagnosis and I will take it from there. Wozza apart from this car is good, I have posted in the supercharging/turbo forum for a little update.

Stav, do you have a list of what the actual fault codes mean? if so where can I obtain it.

I have told you what the problem is!!! I checked the fault code on my tech. CD and that is what the P1346 fault code is, basically, you have a problem with your timing/timing belt or your timing (crankshaft/camshaft) sensors have failed.

Stav will probably come back with the same answer.

I have told you what the problem is!!! I checked the fault code on my tech. CD and that is what the P1346 fault code is, basically, you have a problem with your timing/timing belt or your timing (crankshaft/camshaft) sensors have failed.

Stav will probably come back with the same answer.

Calm down calm down! :D I done some google work and yes Kam you are right, just wanted a second opinion which I got from googling. :winky:

LEXUS Variable Valve Timing/CMP Sensor Range/Performance

LEXUS VVT Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Problem (Bank 1)

Yep i agree with the other two.

Stav

Right, belt has been checked and it is ok... I did have the car de-catted too but surely this would have brought up a different fault code relating the o2 as I didn't allow for an o2 simulator. :huh:

aaaah the exact opposite to mine.

I am confident mine will go through an M.O.T. Test with the pre-cats removed (after warming the engine thoroughly first).

I don't know what effect it will have with this mod on your car.

However I'm sure someone will be along soon with the right info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links