Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spot The Altezza!

where was that Dan??

I had no idea there were that many tezza's in the one place down south LOL. I would have deffo took a trip down if possible as the car is running although I am still having some probs with it.

Some real nice motors there. Very tidy.....

One thing I did notice that I haven't seen before is the chrome surrounds on the headlights of the blue tezza. They are different but I have to say I am not feeling them at all.

Anyway, I hope to meet up wth more of you guys throughout the year so keep me posted and I'll let you know of anything happening in the north you may be interested in.

Speaking of which, I think my car is being shown at the 'Passion 08' show in the Kings Hall, Belfast, 16th march. If you are there be sure to give me a shout.

One thing I did notice that I haven't seen before is the chrome surrounds on the headlights of the blue tezza. They are different but I have to say I am not feeling them at all.

Well i love them :P

There's enough "bad a5S" altezzas over here so i wanted something to go with my chrome grille instead of the usual eyebrows...

I've gone for a more classy look to the whole car than aggressive boy racer....

Corking turnout :whistling:

Bobby's (I think) 280T is unbelievably low there! Must say the Phase 2 Legana bumper is growing on me too ;)

Also, is that an IS with a GS headlight conversion, or is it a mask?

All the best,

Jamie

Ye Bobbys is sitting very low!

pics607.jpg

The white Altezza just had GS style light covers on it. not my cup of tea. I have more footage if the actual drift session we had on the same day too.(And yes it is 100% legal, on private farm grounds!) Just editing the footage now

• 3 months later...
Look forward to seeing it mate :)

J

been a bit distracted since the crash, ill stick it up later tonight..

think i forgot to post these up from the last gathering we had. sorry if i did already, couldnt see them posted

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Look forward to seeing it mate :)

J

been a bit distracted since the crash, ill stick it up later tonight..

think i forgot to post these up from the last gathering we had. sorry if i did already, couldnt see them posted

Edit: sorry i posted these already! ah well watch them again. i miss my altezza!