Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 New Car Buyer, Needs Help

People, I need some help, I want to buy a new IS200 Sport with Stlying Kit, Astral Black with Oakham Interior,

Does anybody know which dealer gives the best deal for CASH buyer, I not worried about dealer location,

Any help and advice would be much appreicated. Thanks

lol, funny sig risky3301...

Try Lexus croydon over the phone as they were pretty good to me, talk to Ranie Sirah on 0208 649 5969... mention my name too so i get the 75 quid recommendation cheque ;) LOL

(oops, does that make me a geek for understanding it?!) :ohmy:

Andy Everett :ph34r:

The trick is, tell them you want to buy the car for cash, and then whatever price they quote you, take £2K off and say you'll take it at that price.

Then negotiate the best price you can. Always way under what they begin with.

Once that's done, ask for the freebies.

Also start with a price without the body kit. Then ask for the price of the bodykit difference, then take £500 off.

Then say if you order the body kit, will you give me the mats free?

When you've finally got the deal, tell them Lexus Anytown has also offered a full tank of petrol.

When you've got your best price, go to the next Lexus dealer and play them off against each other.

Final tip. Do this near the end of the month, so the salesman is keen to get his quota.

If your salesman can't give you the discount, tell him to ask his manager, and you'll buy now if he meets your price.

ALWAYS ALWAYS quote lower than they go, till they won't go any further.

Then accept their quote if they give you a freebie.. petrol, mats or GAP insurance etc.

gook luck :luck:

The trick is, tell them you want to buy the car for cash, and then whatever price they quote you, take £2K off and say you'll take it at that price.

Then negotiate the best price you can. Always way under what they begin with.

Once that's done, ask for the freebies.

Also start with a price without the body kit. Then ask for the price of the bodykit difference, then take £500 off.

Then say if you order the body kit, will you give me the mats free?

When you've finally got the deal, tell them Lexus Anytown has also offered a full tank of petrol.

When you've got your best price, go to the next Lexus dealer and play them off against each other.

Final tip. Do this near the end of the month, so the salesman is keen to get his quota.

If your salesman can't give you the discount, tell him to ask his manager, and you'll buy now if he meets your price.

ALWAYS ALWAYS quote lower than they go, till they won't go any further.

Then accept their quote if they give you a freebie.. petrol, mats or GAP insurance etc.

gook luck  :luck:

Very Interesting points, I've made a couple calls this morning, One dealer will only quote list price OTR, with no deals. The other quoted over 1K off the list price OTR. The only problem I have is that the spec I want and I won't compromise on it, the earlest I can get the car is June which is 3 months wait. :( :( :(

madder69

I will ring Croydon later today and mention your name, if you get the £75 recommendation fee, how about 50/50 split. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Supracharged-IS340

I'll contact Mat Mcnally to see if he can supply a block email address for all dealers.

Any other comments will be greatfully recieved.

Hi Mate,

I've just purchased my third IS200 SE auto from Lexus Hadleigh in Essex. Put it this way - I got a stupidy good deal from them. I was a cash buyer and wasn't trading anything in. I got more money off than I could possibly have hoped for.

You need to talk to Jeremy Chiltern on 01702 420333. Tell him that Neil Liddicott told you to talk to him. I'm his number one customer - I've had 3 IS200's since September 2000! :D

PM me if you need more info re prices.

Cheers,

Neil.

javaboss, I spoke to Hadleigh a while ago and I wasn't that impressed with them, mainly because of the hassle with arranging a test drive, I wanted a IS200 sport for 24 hours from Sat morn to Sun morn as during the week is a bit of a waste of time because of work all they could offer was to let me have the car for 1 hour which is no where near long enough the evaluate the car. Based on you experience and contact name I will them give them a call tomorrow, I post here how I got on.

Please see PM.

You don't fancy one in Silver do you. Its 11 months old Sport Styling edition with the 18" lexus alloys. 9500 miles and unmarked and no kerbed alloys. I paid £24,500 but I'd be looking for £19,500. Just a thought. Its going anyway as a trade in but my new car doesn't arrive for 2 weeks so I can still sell it private.

If you do go for a factory order can I sugest adding the TRD side skirts as a dealer fit as the TTE factory fitted kit doesn't come with any and I think it makes a hell of a difference.

The pictures of the car are in the gallery ,think its page 25 (R2 MAD). It was my avatar but for some reason its disappeared ?

You don't fancy one in Silver do you. Its 11 months old Sport Styling edition with the 18" lexus alloys. 9500 miles and unmarked and no kerbed alloys. I paid £24,500 but I'd be looking for £19,500. Just a thought. Its going anyway as a trade in but my new car doesn't arrive for 2 weeks so I can still sell it private.

If you do go for a factory order can I sugest adding the TRD side skirts as a dealer fit as the TTE factory fitted kit doesn't come with any and I think it makes a hell of a difference.

The pictures of the car are in the gallery ,think its page 25 (R2 MAD). It was my avatar but for some reason its disappeared ?

Thanks for the offer, I want a new one, straight out of the box and in Black

People, I need some help, I want to buy a new IS200 Sport with Stlying Kit, Astral Black with Oakham Interior,

Does anybody know which dealer gives the best deal for CASH buyer, I not worried about dealer location,

Lexus Oxford did me an amazing deal for cash call 01865 865111 ask for Craig, Darren or Keith or Adam the centre manager

Si

Lexus Oxford did me an amazing deal for cash call 01865 865111 ask for Craig, Darren or Keith or Adam the centre manager

Si

Can you give me any details of the amazing deal you got, maybe via a PM. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everybody know, I have now neg a deal with the Lexus Dealer in Hadleigh

Brought the following

IS200 Sport Astral Black, Oakham Trim, Styling Kit with 18 inch 6 Spoke alloys and Side Skirts.

No cars in the UK to this spec or on route from the plant. So it's a factory build, Dealer reckons Mid June, I think more like The end of June.

Countdown starts now.!!!!!!

Opps nearly forgot mats and Tank for Petrol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links