Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Nokia N95 8gb On O2 Or Unlocked..

I currently have a Nokia E90 which.. function-wise.. is practically identical to the standard N95, the only difference being it only has a 3.2MP camera, and its in "communicator" casing, like the old 9500, 9300 type phones!

because of the size of it i am thinking of sticking it on eBay with the intention of buying the black 8gb N95, since the E90 with a good advert will get me £300+ (i bought it brand new and sim free from o2 on its launch day and believe me, it's been looked after)

I'm pretty sure no one on here will want my E90, but if anyone has the N95 i'm after. let me know..

thanks in advance :)

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get one on contract than sim free? I just got one on upgrade on vodafone for free on a 12 month contract @ £25/month - which works out to £300.

I'd be surprised if you can get a sim free one for less than that (also adding however much you pay each month for line rental)

That's a loyalty deal though, cheapest deal anywhere is £35 a month, or in full year terms... £420

I bought my E90 sim free with a 30% reduction (£427)

I am on o2 pay as you go paying next to nothing cos my most popular numbers are o2, its working out at £10 a month and that gets me 1300 texts and £5 for calls

Are you a regular samsung user though? I suppose it just depends what you like, i hear people say they hate nokia with a passion and prefer windows O/S phones, but i've liked nokia handsets since the dawn of time, even though their series 60s were really slow to begin with

are you gonna sell yours?? (to me maybe?? :D)

SE = Sony Ericsson :)

Started on Nokia's, then went to Siemens, then a Samsung D500... and then SE 990i..

Waiting for the SE xperia X1... should be very nice.. The N90 has a huge screen, but then so is the phone :(

If I get fed up with the N95, then I will sell it.

John

had an n95 since august and its crap. its too slow and crashes (have to remove the Battery and reset) at least once a day.

although the 8gb version is a lot faster, and they have probably sorted the software out by now.

ive had nokias since the dawn of mobile phones but have to say my last two N-series have been a bit of a let down! (N73 died after 5 months, warrenty didn't want to know and neither did insurance!)

just thought i'd get that off my chest! good luck wit it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links