Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not My Day....

Happened on the way to work this morning. Van pulled out on front of me. had to swerve to avoid taking him out, slid sideways into a fence. Not a happy man. Bit of a sore shoulder and neck but doctor said its just muscle pain. It might be a write off, its in getting assessed at the moment. lots of parts for sale soon maybe, including engine as thats untouched!!!

pic0037hn2.jpg

pic0038ci4.jpg

pic0061uo4.jpg

pic0055qf7.jpg

pic0060ve2.jpg

Absolutely gutted for you mate i hope they dont write it off and you cen get the car back.

As everyone has said at least your ok.

Wozza - i dont see how getting the geometry done is going to help! :tomato: sorry

Oh damn, that's awful mate, glad you're not badly injured. Gotta say that doesn't look good, creased sills like that usually mean chassis damage but fingers crossed it comes out ok.

Good luck :)

Ouch that brings back bad memories :sad:

Realy sorry 4 u if your owt like i was u just care about the car & not yourself :unsure:

Dont look good though reckon it will b a rite off :msn-cry:

Cheers for the comments lads, i think it would be better if it was a write off. i i got it repaired and back on the road it would be very hard to sell it on. i need to get another car soon as im currently driving my gf's old Megane 1.4 french power!! Will let you guys know if its a write off as i will probably buy it back from the insurance crowd if i can get it at a good price

glad your ok mate, although if you still ache after 24 hours go to the doctors theny can sign you of work for it, alows more time for car searching lol

looks like a write of though mate, sorry to see another lex down, hopefully not for long though

any witnesses? did the van driver stop after causing it? how fast were you going?

wasn't speeding was doing less the 60km/h just after coming off a roundabout. No witnesses, guy never stopped. Should find out in an hour or 2 how bad things are with the car

@lexus2D thanks lads & Girls :winky:

At the risk of sounding like my mum, no one was hurt, no one was on the pavement at the time. Shame about the car. Hope you get it sorted :)

2 little horses nearly got splattered, watching from the other side of the fence!

At the risk of sounding like my mum, no one was hurt, no one was on the pavement at the time. Shame about the car. Hope you get it sorted :)

2 little horses nearly got splattered, watching from the other side of the fence!

Just found out from the garage, its a write off :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Just waiting on a confirmation of this from the Insurance folk to see what they say.

Just found out from the garage, its a write off :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Just waiting on a confirmation of this from the Insurance folk to see what they say.

Can wozza have 1st dibs on the sat/nav screen and housing :question: :o

Can wozza have 1st dibs on the sat/nav screen and housing :question: :o

looks like the Vultures are circling.... :P