Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

400h Survives The Budget

Well the've done it again, road tax for 400h goes to £250 in March 2009 (£260 for band J less £10 for hybrid).

RX300 registered after March 2001 will get clobbered if I read it right, as both the 300 and the 350 have CO2 g/km over 255, those lucky lucky owners get to pay £440 in 2009 and £455 in 2010. Yes he's made it retrospective all the way back to 2001 - not nice at all.

If you've got an older one go trade in now, before people work it out! Second hand values are going to plummet.

My old mans S plate Range Rover still only £200 because it's before 2001 - love it!

My wife has a 2002 Honda S2000, and I see the age distinction has gone now so we are looking at £415....

Gutted about the RX400h going up so much, is that because the band we are in has gone up?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links