Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Gs300... Ill After 200 Miles

Hmmm.

Well yesterday some wierd things was happening with my car.

On our lunchtime trip to the pub for lunch, as we drove off, the car complained about key not detected...

Ignored it as the key was definately in my pocket! Put it down to there being 3 other people with keyless keys in the car as well...

But a minute or two later, its now got Check VSC warning on the cluster display, along with the traction control light, engine light, and the exclamation mark light permanently on.

CIMG0060.jpg

The car still (appears to) drives fine.

This is with the a £38k car from new having done barely 200 miles...

I know of one other person this has happened to.

Anyone else?

Looks like a trip to the dealers.

:blink:

Hmmm.

Well yesterday some wierd things was happening with my car.

On our lunchtime trip to the pub for lunch, as we drove off, the car complained about key not detected...

Ignored it as the key was definately in my pocket! Put it down to there being 3 other people with keyless keys in the car as well...

But a minute or two later, its now got Check VSC warning on the cluster display, along with the traction control light, engine light, and the exclamation mark light permanently on.

CIMG0060.jpg

The car still (appears to) drives fine.

This is with the a £38k car from new having done barely 200 miles...

I know of one other person this has happened to.

Anyone else?

Looks like a trip to the dealers.

:blink:

hi ,the vehicle stability control system picks up off your ABS sensor,and being a new car, just want's the air gap set,as for your key, try to reset by holding the lock button for 5 sec by the driver side,rear screen,as the main dealer's set both keys together,and the car will only pick up one.hope this help B)