Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picked Up New Lex Today Wow

Collected my car from Lexus Teeside today and it looks the business apart from the dealer didnt tell me about a scratch on the bonnet that someone has tried to touch in and looks **** anyway got some cash of so i can afford to get it sorted locally, drove it home and wow what a motor, i have been driving a diesel 4x4 for the last 7 yrs but boy does this motor and so comfortable, i love it.. :shifty::shifty:

Edited by Bazza
swearing

i dont want to ride round in a 1.1 fiesta and pay £100 a year car tax

I agree! I'm glad you're a happy bunny, it's now nearly a year since I picked up my Lexus & that that wow feeling still hasn't gone away.

I bought mine last June and still love going out to it everymorning.

Been thinking and worrying about this tax thing all day. Driving home from work I was thinking that common sense says to sell my car before next april, but pulled out outside the house, got out, looked back and said to myself, **** the government, Ive dreamt of having this car for 5 years and I worked hard to buy it, and already make sacrifises to run it, Im prepared to buy a few less pints and a few less mars bars in the next year to pay for the tax.

I love my Lex!!!

Edited by Bazza
swearing

Been thinking and worrying about this tax thing all day. Driving home from work I was thinking that common sense says to sell my car before next april, but pulled out outside the house, got out, looked back and said to myself, **** the government, Ive dreamt of having this car for 5 years and I worked hard to buy it, and already make sacrifises to run it, Im prepared to buy a few less pints and a few less mars bars in the next year to pay for the tax.

I love my Lex!!!

Yeh, I agree mate, F**k the government, if you work hard for some thing that you want you should keep it, I might do the same thing if I decide to buy a newer IS200, less pints and maybe go on a diet to save a few quid at lunch, may even start taking packed lunch's to work :huh: , if I save an extra £2 a day over 5 days of the week, over 48 weeks (deducting holidays) in a year I'll save £480!!!, now that sounds like a plan!!!! B)

:offtopic:

I love my Lex!!!

Yeh, I agree mate, F**k the government, if you work hard for some thing that you want you should keep it, I might do the same thing if I decide to buy a newer IS200, less pints and maybe go on a diet to save a few quid at lunch, may even start taking packed lunch's to work :huh: , if I save an extra £2 a day over 5 days of the week, over 48 weeks (deducting holidays) in a year I'll save £480!!!, now that sounds like a plan!!!! B)

:offtopic: