Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto''s - Warm Leg On The Leg Rest

On my auto, when riding with my left leg on the leg rest, i notice the console is warm - i don't know if it's warm because of the driveshaft or engine, or because there is warm air being circulated as a comfort feature to keep my leg warm while it's on the rest.

Anyone know the definitive answer to this one?

I can't say mine ever gets warm, the only heat round there comes from the airvent in the footwell - I'm sure it does heat up a bit but not a noticeable amount.........how hot does yours get?

Not hot hot - just nice and warm. Warm enough to feel it, but not too warm that i would want to move my foot away.

It takes a few mins from start up - once the engine has warmed up. This is when i'm not blowing warm air out of any vent.

I guess this isn't a design feature then?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links