Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heather Mills

I feel really sorry for Paul McCartney. That ex wife of his has really dragged him through the media, all because she's a money-grabbing, publicity-seeking litte madam that's only out for herself and everything she can take from him. I'm sorry but if I came out of court £20 odd million better off, I'd be dancing on the ceiling - not complaining that her daughter, however old she is, only gets £35k per year and has to travel 'B' class. Oh my poor little heart bleeds for her!

Sorry for the rant but I'm sure there are people on this forum who will know what it feels like to have their heart torn out their ***** then their wallet nicked for all eternity - and I'm one of them, I just got off lightly.

Keith

edit - it censors *****? I'll give you a clue, it's another word for a donkey.

what about mr mccartney

he knew about her long before he married her

he decided not to get her to sign any prenuptual agreements

he decided to have a child by her

he uses the best lawyers when getting divorced, but not when getting married

he isnt stupid.....or is he ?

anyway lets face it, he aint gonna miss the odd 20 million

I'm not denying that Paul McCartney was foolish in many areas - young pretty thing takes him for a ride and he doesn't see any of it coming even though it's blindingly obvious - how many times have we heard that? Or experienced it?

I just feel sorry for him because he has been taken for a ride and that's never nice.

Please go :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: !!

Let's talk about the weather or something? This stuff ain't worth wasting our intellects on?

Let's see now........I've Just bought a lovely Cherrywood cased set of super-hi-fi headphones, (Audio Technica W-1000s) made in Japan where they know about craftsmanship (I got a hairbrush there made by a "Brush Master", for example!)

Lovely sound, probably the clearest view into music really!

But couldn't listen to Macca! ow!! :offtopic: quickly!

Please go :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: !!

Let's talk about the weather or something? This stuff ain't worth wasting our intellects on?

Let's see now........I've Just bought a lovely Cherrywood cased set of super-hi-fi headphones, (Audio Technica W-1000s) made in Japan where they know about craftsmanship (I got a hairbrush there made by a "Brush Master", for example!)

Lovely sound, probably the clearest view into music really!

But couldn't listen to Macca! ow!! :offtopic: quickly!

what ! you cant be serious if you dont think the frog song is a work of art :crying:

got to agree with you, beatles....i can just about listen to, but from then on ....no chance

@ Bazza - "no fool like an old fool" they say, so he went for it and got stung.

He was well set up by her, "let's have a baby darling", "yeh why not he says, not like we can't afford it and we are together forever". Yeh sure thing, 3 years after offering up she's set him up and off with 24 mill, good wages if you can get it. What's that about 8 mill a year for what, opening her.................. bank account.

@ Chris - If you don't think this is worth the time why post on it?

what about mr mccartney

he knew about her long before he married her

he decided not to get her to sign any prenuptual agreements

he decided to have a child by her

he uses the best lawyers when getting divorced, but not when getting married

he isnt stupid.....or is he ?

anyway lets face it, he aint gonna miss the odd 20 million

Pre-nups arent legally binding in this country - and even with the landmark ruling the other week that withheld one, that was a short marriage with no kids...

Lets face it, she knew exactly what she was doing from day one - and he wouldn't have had a leg to stand (;)) regardless...

Not a bad wage for a few years work......

First time they got into bed, Macca says " where's yer other leg?"

Heather says, "it's on the sideboard"

Macca replies, " there's no need to open them THAT wide" !!!

John

Lame.... :unsure:

That Jokes is as old as the Marriage ...............erm, not very old then :shutit:

Its always the same , these young pretty things marrying for money , i.e. Anna Nicole for one . Its not even if they are a real wife , I mean they have not got to go out to work to earn a wage to add to the Billions he's already worth , " There you go Paul darling I've been hairdressing all week and now we have £40 Billion and 95 pounds " ha ha , she's not cooking , they're eating out ! She's not washing , cleaning or any other houshold chores , they have a maid , she's not driving around in an old 1.25 fiesta , they have the most lavish of motors and a never ending pot of cash . All she has to do is **** her husband , and lets face it she's well and truly ****** him now . Take heed all you top earners out there ! You gotta take care in the Noughties .

:D :D :D

Edited by Bazza
swearing !

Just read that the judge has turned down her appeal to keep the transcripts private...

Also, he said that her evidence was inconsistent, inaccurate and candid.. her claims to have property and wealth previous to meeting Sir Paul was not exactly truthful..

On the other hand, he said Sir Paul's evidence was accurate and consistent..

It all goes to prove she was only out to make a fast buck.. even if it did take 4 years..

John

24 million quid in 4 years. Now I could be really anal (which of course I will) and say that equates to £115,384 per week which, if she was working full time equates to an hourly rate of £3076 per hour. Quick buck? Too right!!!

24 million quid in 4 years... that equates to £115,384 per week which, if she was working full time equates to an hourly rate of £3076 per hour.

Or £8 million per limb.

Apparently taking her on all 3s on the wedding night was the highlight of the marriage, save the birth of their daughter.

Let's hope she gets her legs from her father.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links