Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All.......does Anyone Know This Car! Please Spa

bigc82

Hi all i had the pleasure of Buying this car on Saturday. sadly i do not know anything about it but sadly it isnt quite the car it should or could be

I'm lookin for the paint code and some previous history of the car if anyone can Help that be great

Cheers chris

pimptank.jpg

pimptank7.jpg

Im sure i have seen this car posted on here before, Maneesh probably knows a bit about it.

Any help would be good mate she's needing some TlC. I think the car has been put from pillar to post. The thing is frigging huge it dwarves my skyline lol

Am not sure TBH, All i know is it needs a lil bit of work and i was hoping someone on here may help me restore it to it's former glory.

I will search the past threads as much as possible and keep this thread current hopefully as more people log in someone will recognise it

Hi and welcome to LOC.

Can't really help with the history but I'm sure I saw the car on fleabay a while back, as for paint code it will have been sprayed for sure so probably not the original colour anyway.

Are you doing a restore job?

Not exaclty a restore but the front bumper is in one hell of a state and is cracked to bits and such! Plus it has an airbrushed design on the bonnet which is hideous. I thought it was a sticker but sadly it's an actual airbrush design.

Can anyone tell me who wud have possibly fitted such a kit is it a uk Job or Jap side kit

Cheers Chris

it would have been imported with the kit and airbrush work done, im sure this car was at keighley trade centre!

id suggest a search on the interweb regards keighley trade centre , that may answer some of your questions about the state its in........

Hope the links helped you out, Chris. Let us know how you get on.

Jamie

Yeah they did buddy, Cheers very much. I'm going to contact the last owner on the V5 and see what he says. No one wud object to getting a call sayin that i was goin to try and restore the car to it's former glory.

And yes mate it did come with a V5, But i think it's been resprayed and not in a lexus colour. Hence why i posted on here looking for help.

Cheers Chris