Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres

Parthiban

Only one way to go and that's Michelin PS2's

But very expensive.Just got Falken 452's fitted to rear.275/35/18Y fitted,balanced,old casing disposal for £135 a corner.

Just have to see how they perform now.

I think I'm going to go for either dunlop sp9000 or potenzas re040 as they are OEM equipment. If I remember right there were a set specifically developed for the IS200 with harder sidewalls...

Crikey , that MYTRES site want £86.00 for a 215/45-17 Nokian , thats what I've got on mine at the mo , good tyres too , thing is I paid £41.90 + Vat each for mine , I've omitted the Dealer name to protect the innocent .

B) just goes to show " Its not what you know ...................

post-22839-1209342052.jpg

Crikey , that MYTRES site want £86.00 for a 215/45-17 Nokian , thats what I've got on mine at the mo , good tyres too , thing is I paid £41.90 + Vat each for mine , I've omitted the Dealer name to protect the innocent .

How much for fitting?

Only one way to go and that's Michelin PS2's

But very expensive.Just got Falken 452's fitted to rear.275/35/18Y fitted,balanced,old casing disposal for £135 a corner.

Just have to see how they perform now.

Hi Dave

Just been reading the thread on tyres and noticed you were after some 275/35/18 tyres. Probably too late now but i've got a couple of Yokohama AVS Sports in that size that i want to sell. They are a real high performance tyre that retail at about £220 each, i'm looking for £150 each. I pass by Coventry on a regular basis, so if you are interested PM me or give me a ring.

Cheers

Andy

07977 237125

How much for fitting?

Went to the garage where I used to work an done it myself mate , fitted and balanced all four and done me tracking , slipped my mate Graham a cockle , again "Its not what you know ............. :winky:

Already got the Falkens on. Out of interest though,which AVS Sport is it, as one is a summer tyre only.

You oviously know more about tyres than me! Didn't know they did a summer and a winter tyre AVS Sport. How do you tell the difference?

The gradings on the label are Treadwear 180, Traction AA, Temperature A . Other numbers are V102, Part No 10232, Article No K6523, as well as

assorted numbers on the sidewall.

Traction is braking ability on wet tarmac and wet concrete in a straight line,AA means passed on both surfaces.

Temperature A means passed test of 115 mph for 15 mins without failing.

Treadwear 180 is how tread wears on specific test.100 is standard up to about 500. The higher the number the better it performed wear wise under controlled tests.

Yokohama summer tyres are not intended for use on snow or ice.

You haven't omitted it totally. Terms and Conditions are a wonderful thing...