Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Colour Of Yor Car

Mr Mole

I considered and looked at a Blue one = nice but mileage was a bit high 92k really liked the colour tho . A Plat Ice one = very nice , a sport , no sat nav but very clean but something was saying NO to me ??? 79 k . A Coppery red metallic one , like that colour too but it looked like the guy kept pigs in it , it smelt like it too 87k . Finally saw and settled for my Astral Black one , absolutely lovely , can't beat it when its clean . (IMHO) B)

i bought mine in aztec fire as it was only for sale and i needed it sharpish, was a bit unsure on the colour when i got it but it has grown on me.

Wanted a black sport with sports body kit and low miles and got exactly what i was after. I only had to travel all the way to scotland to get it!!

I think when it is clean black really sets the car off best. The problem is keeping it clean as it seems to get dirty just by looking at it!!

was after a black, blue or granite sky is200, but spotted a is300 just by chance on the way back from viewing a is200 with the lexus bodykit and 18" wheels and bought it there and then- its a black is300 with a hint off rain mixed with a touch off mud ..... i allways say nxt car will never be black, but once its cleaned and wax'ed i allways seem to change my mind untill it gets dirty again.